XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

AoE 4 exclusive to Microsoft Gaming Pass ? : aoe4

Age of Empires subreddit continues to irritate me.  

Legend

AoE 4 exclusive to Microsoft Gaming Pass ? : aoe4

Age of Empires subreddit continues to irritate me.  
Fan bases can be so incredible. Fun example being the lines forming in wow.

They can also suck the fun out of a game. I wish more developers and marketers took an active stance against fan toxicity.

Legend

Release date announced.

Legend

kitler53

Xbox Series X Graphics Source Code Reportedly Stolen, Being Held for $100 Million Ransom - IGN
forgive my ignorance,.. why would this be a $100,000,000 secret?     like what kind of damages would it bring to xbox if it was made public?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

forgive my ignorance,.. why would this be a $100,000,000 secret?     like what kind of damages would it bring to xbox if it was made public?
Yeah $100 million is a lot of money. Makes me think it isn't true. $1 million is I think the most a hacker has ever been payed for ransom.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

lol, confirms that rumor that MS only did xbox to fudge with sony.

darkknightkryta

lol, confirms that rumor that MS only did xbox to fudge with sony.
Pretty much.  It's funny, because they spent so much time on the Sony bogeyman, that Apple came in and ate their lunch (iOS, appstore, etc).  Then when Microsoft realized they needed to reinvest into PC, Valve was there waiting for them.  Oh well.

kitler53

Pretty much.  It's funny, because they spent so much time on the Sony bogeyman, that Apple came in and ate their lunch (iOS, appstore, etc).  Then when Microsoft realized they needed to reinvest into PC, Valve was there waiting for them.  Oh well.
yeah, but MS did great in its investment in azure.  that will keep them very safe (finacially) for a very long time. 

darkknightkryta

yeah, but MS did great in its investment in azure.  that will keep them very safe (finacially) for a very long time.

Microsoft makes all of their money from their business products.  Azure is an extension of that.  Their gaming stuff is just there.  Everything they should have done in the living room was done by Google and Apple.  When they realized this, they were too late with their "T.V. T.V. T.V." stuff.  They luckily took their gaming division out of the hole, cause if they didn't, I don't think there would be another X-Box.

Legend

the-pi-guy

I'm guessing the event is pretty early in July.

kitler53

too much focus on hardware.  power.  visual fidelity. ray tracing. frame rates.  

is this really marketing that sell consoles?

Dr. Pezus

too much focus on hardware.  power.  visual fidelity. ray tracing. frame rates.  

is this really marketing that sell consoles?
Well it's the only angle they have tbh

Go Up