The Sporty Sports Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 02, 2018, 07:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

Jesus H Christ, Madrid's treatment of him is a load of shite and therest the proof. Of course the fans will stop booing him now

Dr. Pezus

Jesus H Christ, Madrid's treatment of him is a load of shite and therest the proof. Of course the fans will stop booing him now
Real Madrid and bicycle goals in finals, name a better duo lol

Bale's been insane since coming on

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Karius isn't even bottom table premier league quality and it's showing here. Liverpool have lost this game thanks to him, probably.

They desperately need a keeper next season.

Dr. Pezus

Karius isn't even bottom table premier league quality and it's showing here. Liverpool have lost this game thanks to him, probably.

They desperately need a keeper next season.
It's weird because he has seemed quite good lately, but that's perhaps because he hasn't been tested much with their pressure system.

Now when he's getting tested with strong shots and pressure he's bottling it hard

I was thinking they wouldn't need a new keeper and I'm sure there were more. Now I think this game cements the opposite.

Xevross

It's weird because he has seemed quite good lately, but that's perhaps because he hasn't been tested much with their pressure system.

Now when he's getting tested with strong shots and pressure he's bottling it hard

I was thinking they wouldn't need a new keeper and I'm sure there were more. Now I think this game cements the opposite.
I don't know about quite good but he's not made as many mistakes recently at least.

Lol at that, even at his best Karius is a decent bottom half PL goalkeeper. Liverpool need to get a better one anyway.

Xevross

I hate to see such a shaming club get so much success, and it was handed to them more than they earned it.

Still, fun and interesting game to watch.

Dr. Pezus

I don't know about quite good but he's not made as many mistakes recently at least.

Lol at that, even at his best Karius is a decent bottom half PL goalkeeper. Liverpool need to get a better one anyway.
I mean they had the most clean sheets in 2018 in the prem

Dr. Pezus

Klopp and losing in finals, name a better duo. I think that's 6 out of 7 so far

Karius crying. Almost feel bad for him

Xevross

Klopp and losing in finals, name a better duo. I think that's 6 out of 7 so far

Karius crying. Almost feel bad for him
Yeah, it's gonna be tough for Karius to deal with

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

2 - Loris Karius has made more errors leading to goals tonight (2) than he did in his previous 32 competitive apps for Liverpool this season in 2017-18. Stage. : soccer
Yes, as I said he stopped making big mistakes. I watch a lot of Liverpool games, as my flat-mate is a Liverpool fan, and believe me he has still been a poor goalkeeper this season. He's extremely unsure of himself when coming to corners/ crosses, terrible in one-on-ones, has poor communication with his defenders, not so good natural reflexes...

I could go on, but you get the point. I'm shocked actually that he hasn't made more critical errors though, I guess its been Mignolet with those recently.

Dr. Pezus

Yes, as I said he stopped making big mistakes. I watch a lot of Liverpool games, as my flat-mate is a Liverpool fan, and believe me he has still been a poor goalkeeper this season. He's extremely unsure of himself when coming to corners/ crosses, terrible in one-on-ones, has poor communication with his defenders, not so good natural reflexes...

I could go on, but you get the point. I'm shocked actually that he hasn't made more critical errors though, I guess its been Mignolet with those recently.
I've watched a lot too this season because of Fantasy.
He's seemed a decent shot stopper in any case.
Mignolet made loads of errors early in the season, which is why karius got the chance

Dr. Pezus

Bale seems to want out. Zidane also said his situation is complicated etc. Out with that fat wallet, Ed!

Kerotan

Liverpool will be kicking themselves

Go Up