[i]Just messing around[/i] ;)[img width=50]http://i.minus.com/iCGZdDfAOVf6D.gif[/img]

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, May 24, 2014, 01:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

My first thread! I don't know why it took me so long to make one. Too bad theres no real point to this topic. Lets see if it worked.

Nope!

Lame...

Legend

Only works for admins.

You can do basic html like bolding and image coding though.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Only works for admins.

You can do basic html like bolding and image coding though.

boo!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Also, I tried the Iframe script but i cant get it to work with playstation blog. Can you?

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think the site has to start with www. and the playstation blog doesn't so it won't work.

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

What were you trying?

I was trying to change the color of the topic text, then i tried to add add this the the topic  ?  but it didn't work...

Legend

I don't have bbc code enabled for topic titles.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I don't have bbc code enabled for topic titles.

I see, So it's impossible to mess with the topic.

Legend

I see, So it's impossible to mess with the topic.

In a few hours I can enable it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

In a few hours I can enable it.

Don't know if that would be a good idea. Might make the forums look kind of crazy if everyone does it. I just wanted to see if it was possible to mess with the titles. But we could give a go and see how it plays out.

Legend

Until some one abuses it, there we go!

Legend

If I have time or if someone volunteers, I think it'd be best to give threads two titles. One with special effects, and one without. That way eithin the thread titles look normal.

Mmm_fish_tacos

How do you give a thread two titles?

Legend

How do you give a thread two titles?

I was thinking of having the same subject system as is for the basic title, and then in the op users could add something like this:
Code: [Select]
[title]E3 [b]HYPE[/b] thread!!![/title]

Then the system automatically picks up on that text and uses it as the title.

There are lots of advantages for such a system. First off, it gives me a lot more control. Special titles can be restricted to long time members only. Also it saves a lot of performance. Plus it allows special titles to be infinitely long.