Recent Posts

Pages 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Gaming Community / Re: Helldivers 2 |OT| Trying t...
Last post by Legend - Apr 11, 2024, 11:00 PM
Without the twitter replies I wouldn't have any clue what the joke was.
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Apr 11, 2024, 06:08 PM
Some people are bothered by YouTube's new UI.

I'm more bothered by the playlists not showing you the first video they're going to show.
Gaming Community / Re: Helldivers 2 |OT| Trying t...
Last post by the-pi-guy - Apr 11, 2024, 06:03 PM
Gaming Community / Re: Say Anything About The Gam...
Last post by Legend - Apr 11, 2024, 04:05 PM
It sucks that the developers of Islands of Insight have given up on it. It wasn't perfect but absolutely loved the concept, a concept which probably won't be done again by anybody and a slim to no chance the developers reverse their decision to right Islands of Insight off and develop this game into something special.

Did the developers right this game off to early?  They literally gave up on it a month into launch. A huge project that took years to make just abandoned. It's set up like a live service game so it's not like it's dead in the water. Live service game can take a while to build up users and with constant updates you can improve the game, bring in new player while keeping existing players engaged.  
This game had so much potential!
Still playing it. About 90 hours in and still stuff I want to do.
Wow 90 hours? And this is a puzzle game?
Gaming Community / Re: Say Anything About The Gam...
Last post by SWORDF1SH - Apr 11, 2024, 07:58 AM
It sucks that the developers of Islands of Insight have given up on it. It wasn't perfect but absolutely loved the concept, a concept which probably won't be done again by anybody and a slim to no chance the developers reverse their decision to right Islands of Insight off and develop this game into something special.

Did the developers right this game off to early?  They literally gave up on it a month into launch. A huge project that took years to make just abandoned. It's set up like a live service game so it's not like it's dead in the water. Live service game can take a while to build up users and with constant updates you can improve the game, bring in new player while keeping existing players engaged.  
This game had so much potential!
Still playing it. About 90 hours in and still stuff I want to do.
Game News Discussion / Re: The rumor mill: the saga o...
Last post by Legend - Apr 11, 2024, 03:35 AM
Woops.

Would have loved a new game. Dead Space 2 is the only one I've played but it was great.
Game News Discussion / Re: The rumor mill: the saga o...
Last post by the-pi-guy - Apr 11, 2024, 01:28 AM
Schreier said this on Reddit:

I like Jeff. And his info is often correct.

Game News Discussion / The rumor mill: the saga of De...
Last post by the-pi-guy - Apr 11, 2024, 01:27 AM

IGN: EA rejects the reporting

Game News Discussion / Re: New Star Wars Outlaws trai...
Last post by nnodley - Apr 10, 2024, 10:57 PM
I'm hoping it's great but outside of assassins creed most Ubisoft stuff has been fairly mediocre lately.
Off-Topic News Discussion / Re: Japan to have humans on th...
Last post by Legend - Apr 10, 2024, 09:38 PM
Pages 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10