Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

That first song is epic. Listening now

nnodley

That first song is epic. Listening now

It is really epic!! I can't fudgy wait for this game!

Riderz1337

You guys know how when you stream using the PS4 twitch thing, the max it goes to is 720P 30 FPS...Well let's say I was streaming using that, and I was playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. Would I see the game being played at 720P 30 FPS or the normal 1080P 60 FPS?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

darkknightkryta

I'd like to see Sucker Punch continue off Cole's story...At the end of 2 there was a question mark thing and I honestly don't think Cole is dead. I don't want an inFAMOUS game without Cole to be honest. Him and Zeke's chemistry is so good! I also want to see them do something other than inFAMOUS. They seem to got the tech/graphics down in SS so hopefully this time they could focus more on the story and mission designs and improve on their next PS4 game, much like they did with the PS3 with the jump from inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2...Oh how I loved inFAMOUS 2. One of the funnest games on the PS3.

I want them to make another Festival of Blood

Dr. Pezus

You guys know how when you stream using the PS4 twitch thing, the max it goes to is 720P 30 FPS...Well let's say I was streaming using that, and I was playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. Would I see the game being played at 720P 30 FPS or the normal 1080P 60 FPS?

You mean if you're playing your own CoD? You'd see it at its native res and FPS

DD_Bwest

Riderz1337

Might sell my PS3+Controller for 125$...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

Go Up