PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Oh wow Sony are being really good with release dates lately. I'm not sure whether to pre-order this or not :/

Dr. Pezus

Nice interview.
Iceland mentioned!

darkknightkryta

Nice interview.
Iceland mentioned!
Pezus in the game confirmed?

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Kerotan

Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

Why mercenary lol?
He makes up reasons to ban me because he loses his cool with me. Feel sorry for the kid.

Xevross

Those weapon usage stats are shockingly low for 7.6m players.

Legend

Those weapon usage stats are shockingly low for 7.6m players.
Look at the stats for machines killed. Either they messed up with the weapon stats, or melee was really really really popular.

Kerotan

Tales of the borderlands complete. Platinum #64. One for every Kerotan. Next up battlefront 2. Rank 47 of 50. 3 more levels of have that 2.

Legend

Tales of the borderlands complete. Platinum #64. One for every Kerotan. Next up battlefront 2. Rank 47 of 50. 3 more levels of have that 2.
You have way too many plats!

Xevross

Look at the stats for machines killed. Either they messed up with the weapon stats, or melee was really really really popular.
Oh yeah. That is very strange. I guess there'll be quite a lot of stealth kills but surely not that many.

darkknightkryta

Oh yeah. That is very strange. I guess there'll be quite a lot of stealth kills but surely not that many.
Why wouldn't there be?  It's not easy to go commando against grunts in this game.  Your best bet is to stealth them.

Dr. Pezus

In New ps4 update you can press L1/R1 to jump from left to right or the reverse in the main menu

Go Up