General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Xevross

Living in a 7th floor flat in London around this time of year is pretty awesome. I'm getting treated to a free firework display pretty much every night , and there's loads going on tonight since it is the 5th today.

Dr. Pezus

Living in a 7th floor flat in London around this time of year is pretty awesome. I'm getting treated to a free firework display pretty much every night , and there's loads going on tonight since it is the 5th today.
November November...

Xevross

November November...
Remember remember the fifth of november, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!

I don't know the rest.

the-pi-guy

Remember remember the fifth of november, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!

I don't know the rest.
And you call yourself a britland man.

Dr. Pezus

I don't know the rest.
Whoops wrong word

Xevross

the-pi-guy

;)
Suddenly I realized that a lot of different websites have the winkk face backwards. 
Consider this
Code: [Select]
;)

As you can see, it's the person's right eye that is winking. Or the left eye from the perspective of the viewer. 

Facebook, Discord, and a few other places have the left eye winking. 

But I am glad to see that VizionEck has it correct.

Legend

Xevross

;)
Suddenly I realized that a lot of different websites have the winkk face backwards.  
Consider this
Code: [Select]
;)

As you can see, it's the person's right eye that is winking. Or the left eye from the perspective of the viewer.  

Facebook, Discord, and a few other places have the left eye winking.  

But I am glad to see that VizionEck has it correct.

Backwards emojis in general upset me greatly.

Legend

Hey pez, can you die from too much stress?

Xevross

Only if you don't talk about it  ;)

Dr. Pezus

For sure

the-pi-guy

Even if stress itself couldn't kill you, it raises a ton of factors like heart attacks.  

Legend

For sure
Uh oh
Only if you don't talk about it  ;)
I don't mentally feel extremely stressed but physically I feel stressed. Maybe I just need water.

Even if stress itself couldn't kill you, it raises a ton of factors like heart attacks.  
My family has a history of having heart issues...

Go Up