Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Saw seven. Was good at the start, ok towards the end.

Dr. Pezus

??

What's in the box?

BananaKing

Se7en?. The one with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman? That movie is brilliant and only gets better and better. You're insane. The end is amazing

Dr. Pezus

Se7en?. The one with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman? That movie is brilliant and only gets better and better. You're insane. The end is amazing
You're dang right

Legend

??

What's in the box?
Yeah that acting wasn't that good...

End could have been executed better. Cool concept though.

BananaKing

Yeah that acting wasn't that good...
End could have been executed better. Cool concept though.
Acting wasn't good? Wtf are you smoking bro. Seven is a masterpiece and one of my favourites of all time.

Dr. Pezus

Acting wasn't good? Wtf are you smoking bro. Seven is a masterpiece and one of my favourites of all time.
Srsly

Legend

Only wasn't good for that specific scene.

Srsly
Maybe the meme just made the scene too comical for me  :P

Dr. Pezus

Only wasn't good for that specific scene.
Maybe the meme just made the scene too comical for me  :P
Perhaps  :o

Legend

Every day is a really good film. It's the standard romance movie where someone has special powers. The boy wakes up as a different person every day. What's cool about it is it focuses on that power and doesn't just use it as a mechanism for the love plot.

Legend

I feel pretty is good. Nice to see Amy Schumer evolving as an actress. Wonder if this will be her equivalent of Spy. That was the movie that made me really start liking Melissa Mccarthy.

the-pi-guy

I feel pretty is good. Nice to see Amy Schumer evolving as an actress. Wonder if this will be her equivalent of Spy. That was the movie that made me really start liking Melissa Mccarthy.
I've kinda wanted to watch that one .

Have you seen Incredibles 2, yet?

Legend

I've kinda wanted to watch that one .

Have you seen Incredibles 2, yet?
Nope not yet.

Although I was thinking about the fact that the first one released pre MCU and nowadays the concept feels so much less original.

Xevross

Nope not yet.

Although I was thinking about the fact that the first one released pre MCU and nowadays the concept feels so much less original.
Superhero families is something pretty much only the incredibles does, and its the main focus of the film. It definitely still feels original and quite unique.

the-pi-guy

Superhero families is something pretty much only the incredibles does, and its the main focus of the film. It definitely still feels original and quite unique.
Yeah.  Theres a fun family dynamic that's a big part of both movies.  Can't think of anything even remotely similar.  

Go Up