Alan Wake Remastered comes to PS4, PS5, Xbox this fall

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 07, 2021, 01:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

nnodley

Nooooice.  I've got it on PC, but i'll definitely pick up on ps5!

BananaKing

Yeah after control it will take a whole lot for me to be convinced to buy a game from Remedy

Legend

Yeah after control it will take a whole lot for me to be convinced to buy a game from Remedy
I loved some of the creativity in Control. Wasn't my favorite but it made me want to play all their past games.

Dr. Pezus

It's an imperfect gem. Really great story and gameplay has interesting ideas. Gets a bit repetitive

the-pi-guy

I loved some of the creativity in Control. Wasn't my favorite but it made me want to play all their past games.

It's an imperfect gem. Really great story and gameplay has interesting ideas. Gets a bit repetitive
Did you guys play on base PS4?

Dr. Pezus

For clarity, I was talking about Alan Wake! Haven't played control yet.

Legend

I played Control on base PS4. Framerate got bad at times but was always playable for me.

kitler53

neat i guess.  never felt that compelled to get this game but i may pick it up around $10. not sure if it is actually a better game or not but quantum break looked more compelling to me.  hopefully this opens the door to a remaster of that. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens