PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

I would think so. Tidux claims GG is showing something about it this year.

New way to win an argument over who has better games... "Sony has an open world RPG with a redhead female lead and robot dinosaurs. Your argument has never been more invalid".

Sony won't show any other RPG this E3 except Beast Souls.

Dr. Pezus

I would think so. Tidux claims GG is showing something about it this year.

New way to win an argument over who has better games... "Sony has an open world RPG with a redhead female lead and robot dinosaurs. Your argument has never been more invalid".

Gamescom could be it. I expect something from GG and MM there. Will be sweet. Oh, and also Quantic Dream (but they might be at E3 too)

Raven

Sony won't show any other RPG this E3 except Beast Souls.

If it's only a teaser for GG's game they'll have no problem showing two RPGs. Especially if they're very different.

Raven

Gamescom could be it. I expect something from GG and MM there. Will be sweet. Oh, and also Quantic Dream (but they might be at E3 too)

Well Tidux claims it's going to be revealed at E3 so we'll see. He actually didn't say anything about MM when he was referring to what he knew about the supposed leaked E3 Sony plans. So it's possible, perhaps even likely, that Sony will wait until Gamescom to show show off Media Molecule's new IP. I'm also expecting that to be when they show any games London Studio is working on and Singularity from Quantic Dream.

Raven

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/29/guerrillas-new-ps4-rpg-trailer-ready-for-e3-but-other-things-will-determine-if-its-shown-rumor/

According to Shinobi, a trailer for GG's new IP is ready for E3 but external factors will determine if it's shown at E3 or not. Apparently, it's the kind of thing Sony can switch mere hours before the conference if need be. Sounds like Sony is going to gauge reactions of other press conferences and only show the game if they have to.

ethomaz

So now I have to hope MS give us a decent show to see the new GG's RPG trailer?

OMG if they follow the last years performance the GG's RPG trailer won't be showed this E3 :(

Raven

So now I have to hope MS give us a decent show to see the new GG's RPG trailer?

OMG if they follow the last years performance the GG's RPG trailer won't be showed this E3 :(

Lol I wouldn't worry. We'll likely see it at Gamescom if not at E3. Also, if Sony doesn't feel the need to show it I'd say they're confident in their E3 lineup versus what everyone else showed and I'd say that's a good sign. I'm just happy that it sounds like Sony is taking this very seriously and essentially has a battle plan in place.

ethomaz

Lol I wouldn't worry. We'll likely see it at Gamescom if not at E3. Also, if Sony doesn't feel the need to show it I'd say they're confident in their E3 lineup versus what everyone else showed and I'd say that's a good sign. I'm just happy that it sounds like Sony is taking this very seriously and essentially has a battle plan in place.

But now they spoiled me I want to see that dam trailer... can't wait neither this E3 :(

Raven

But now they spoiled me I want to see that dam trailer... can't wait neither this E3 :(

It's okay. I'm sure you'll forget all about it if they announce a GT6 port-up...

ethomaz

It's okay. I'm sure you'll forget all about it if they announce a GT6 port-up...

TERATON confirmed... INFINITETON!!!

Raven

ethomaz

Raven

GT6 port to PS4 (aka GT7: Prologue) = E3 win.

I so want them to announce The Last Guardian so I can watch the internet commit suicide.

Dr. Pezus

I so want them to announce The Last Guardian so I can watch the internet commit suicide.

I want them to show as many Japanese games as possible to calm the usually Japanese-leaning internet crowd.

Raven

I want them to show as many Japanese games as possible to calm the usually Japanese-leaning internet crowd.

I'm gonna say The Last Guardian, Project Beast, Lily Bergamo, and some third-party games from Japanese developers like Capcom and Square Enix.

Go Up