Halo 5: Guardians coming Fall 2015

Started by Raven, May 16, 2014, 10:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

This. I actually think this may have been a good move on their part. Showing off Halo 5 at E3 and then going, "That was awesome, wasn't it? You wanna play that shame, huh? Well too dang bad! It's not coming until late 2015! SO fudge YOU!"... that would have been very bad. It probably would have taken the wind out of a great many sails.

Doubt it. You've seen how the fans react to anything MS does. Showing a trailer and then "2015" at the end would hype them up. The rumors have been saying it anyway.

Raven

Doubt it. You've seen how the fans react to anything MS does. Showing a trailer and then "2015" at the end would hype them up. The rumors have been saying it anyway.

Hardcore fans, yes. The general gaming community or even the mild Xbox fans would probably not appreciate it. There were more than just the hardcore fans who thought this game was coming this year. Microsoft just got the disappointment out of the way now.

Legend

Resident Evil 7 AND Final Fantasy 15 exclusive for Xbox One will replace Halo 5 at E3

Fixed

ethomaz

Seem like MS announced Halo 1-4 HD Collection.

Legend

Seem like MS announced Halo 1-4 HD Collection.

I'm still just seeing rumors.

7H3

I'm not the biggest halo fan, by any stretch of the imagination, but I said even before Xone officially launched that I will probably get one when Halo 5 comes out. I'm sure they'll do a great bundle deal. I've never owned an Xbox system, but the xone does appeal to me for the "every xbox is a devkit" thing which still isn't released yet.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

u4gReservoirDogs

After the release of Destiny nobody will care about Halo anymore besides a few good men boys ...  :P
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

darkknightkryta

I was suddenly just reminded of this, my little cousin got a PS4 after being burned by the Xbox One...

u4gReservoirDogs

I was suddenly just reminded of this, my little cousin got a PS4 after being burned by the Xbox One...

Are you sure it wasn't Steve Ballmer who was sitting on "THE CLOUD", tried to bite your little cousin and flew away.
Because if that's the case I recommend you to go see a doctor and get a vaccination against rabies.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

darkknightkryta

Are you sure it wasn't Steve Ballmer who was sitting on "THE CLOUD", tried to bite your little cousin and flew away.
Because if that's the case I recommend you to go see a doctor and get a vaccination against rabies.

No no, nothing like that.

ethomaz

I will post some think like that...

Halo - Not the best but loved it
Halo 2 - The best Halo MP evar
Halo 3 - The best overall package (SP/MP combined) and the first Halo to deserve a GOTY seal
Halo 4 - Bad. The SP is good but the MP is ridiculous... it is worst than Reach... I don't know what happened here.

This sum why I'm not exited for Halo 5... I hope they can back to awesomeness again and forget they did Halo 4 MP.

7H3

i've always enjoyed halo more for co-op campaign than anything... same with resistance
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

i've always enjoyed halo more for co-op campaign than anything... same with resistance

Same for Halo, but I've never really enjoyed resistance. I own r2, r3, r psp, and r vita, yet I've not compleated any of their campaigns. Really enjoyed mp though.

Legend

No wait I also really love halo's mp, outside of 4.

Dr. Pezus

Same for Halo, but I've never really enjoyed resistance. I own r2, r3, r psp, and r vita, yet I've not compleated any of their campaigns. Really enjoyed mp though.

You should complete R3 at least. Great campaign

Go Up