PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Doesn't matter now anyway. I'm done with that site.

OT: Do you guys know what games you'll buy for the rest of the year? I'm only at the UC Collection and possibly Until Dawn at the moment (that has to get cheaper first though, it's freaking 70€ on Amazon.de). Not much else that's confirmed for 2015 that I have a genuine interest in.
Probably get Battlefront at release if I like the beta. Phantom Pain will be a Christmas gift. Probably Halo 5 as well.

DerNebel

Oct 06, 2015, 03:16 PM Last Edit: Oct 06, 2015, 03:20 PM by DerNebel
Probably get Battlefront at release if I like the beta. Phantom Pain will be a Christmas gift. Probably Halo 5 as well.
Yea, I was going to get Phantom Pain but after playing the PC version with my roommate I've decided that that can wait.

I'm not an FPS guy (and don't own an X1) but Battlefront and Halo 5 look to be good games, Halo more so from what I've been hearing. I hope Sony manages to pull some more surprises out for the year at PGW, because I'd like to get something else but can't really think of anything (aside from the BB DLC).

I haven't paid attention to this but how do you get into the Battlefront beta btw.? And do you need PS+?

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm not sure yet, BF is a big possibility. And one of the RPG's that are coming out shortly. But that might need it. Halo is a maybe, if some of my other friends happen to pick up an Xbox One this hoilday.

Legend

I don't have an XBOX ONE yet so I can't get Halo or Tomb Raider.

Battlefront, Just Cause 3, Super Mario Maker, Until Dawn, Splatoon, The Talos Principle, RCT World, The Audition, and X are all on my wish list.

I've never bought a game twice so I don't plan to get Uncharted Collection unless there's some black friday mega sale.

Raven

DerNebel

Here's the episode

Let's see what they have to say about Bend, even though I don't expect too much new info on that front.

Raven

Here's the episode

Let's see what they have to say about Bend, even though I don't expect too much new info on that front.

Aaaaand it's nothing! Just says pretty much that. "Biggest game they've ever done".

Aura7541

Aaaaand it's nothing! Just says pretty much that. "Biggest game they've ever done".
I never expected Shu to say anything beyond that. We will just have to wait for either PGW or PSX.

Raven

I never expected Shu to say anything beyond that. We will just have to wait for either PGW or PSX.
My money is on a PSX reveal.

BananaKing

OT: Do you guys know what games you'll buy for the rest of the year? I'm only at the UC Collection and possibly Until Dawn at the moment (that has to get cheaper first though, it's freaking 70€ on Amazon.de). Not much else that's confirmed for 2015 that I have a genuine interest in.
i am more interested in Q1 next year than Q4 this year. Q1 next year is Uncharted and Farcry Primal. possibily The Division (though, not so sure about this anymore)

i might buy Battlefront this year, depends on the beta.

Raven

i am more interested in Q1 next year than Q4 this year. Q1 next year is Uncharted and Farcry Primal. possibily The Division (though, not so sure about this anymore)

Maybe if you buy Battlefront you'll actually play with us. Including accepting party invites I send you during the weekend. waterfall.

BananaKing

Maybe if you buy Battlefront you'll actually play with us. Including accepting party invites I send you during the weekend. waterfall.
time zone difference is a baby. and my brothers play on the PS4 as well, you probably sent them more than you sent me.

id actually really love it if i play with you guys, but i dont usually plan when i am going to play, when ever i am in the mood, free and the PS4 is free thats when i play.

DerNebel

Yeah, Q1 looks more interesting to me too. UC4, SFV and DSIII? Sounds awesome! Maybe some digital titles as well.

Legend

Q1 is great!

Uncharted 4, The Witness, SFV, Dark Souls 3, Far Cry Primal, XCOM 2, Mirror's Edge, and The Division.

Kerotan

Yeah I'm getting the uncharted collection and star wars battlefront.  

I'm going to wait about 2 weeks after rainbow 6 launches in December and if the game servers are working properly I'll get it.  

Fallout 4 I'm waiting for the GOTY edition next year.  It will be my first ever fallout.  

Go Up