PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

My money  is on something very similar to The Master Chief collection. They'll bundle a bunch of the God of War games together, God of War 3 and God of War Ascension will get the remaster treatment, and they'll announce a holiday 2015 release. I seriously doubt they're going to pull the curtain back on their new game. We already know it's coming since they let it slip at PSX. If I were them I'd wait until either E3, which is only a few months later, or at the next PSX which Studstill seems to insist that Santa Monica will have a big presence at. Considering this and that I'm already expecting several big announcements for Sony at E3 without even including God of War along with Barlog seeming pretty shy on us seeing the game any time soon, I'd have to bet on PSX.

Agreed. Really hope they expand on GOW:A's multiplayer too. It was by far the best part of GOW:A and a couple new maps wouldn't be too hard.

I think at the GOW event they were also planning to announce GOW4. Not a big reveal, but just a short teaser to let people know the game's coming. Would be the best way to build hype for the collection too.

Really hope they don't switch to Norse gods.