Legend

Dr. Pezus

Too much future for me

the-pi-guy

Don't use 4chan!!!    >:(
But yes Webm is the future!!

7H3

http://www.webmproject.org/
wouldn't that have been more useful? or is everything being not found the future?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Well tbh I didn't bother checking the link before posting...

7H3

how different do you think the present would have been if the tesla tower was built? I mean now I think they could encrypt the power source and info it could transmit to be more profitable / manageable...

Legend

7H3

Horrible.

why??? I think it would be all sci fi crazy looking with people having multi million dollar lawsuits against the gov for being shocked

Legend

A solar flair is enough to screw up lots of tech. I feel his device would have made the early 1900's much much better, but at the cost of cripling advancements with computers.

7H3

A solar flair is enough to screw up lots of tech. I feel his device would have made the early 1900's much much better, but at the cost of cripling advancements with computers.

Well that's what I'm saying though they would have found a way around that kind of stuff... batteries and power plants aren't exactly the same as they were back then... but tesla coils basically are so their could potentially be a way to fine tune a coil/tower to seek a receiver and only the receiver save for a surge in power

Legend

Well that's what I'm saying though they would have found a way around that kind of stuff... batteries and power plants aren't exactly the same as they were back then... but tesla coils basically are so their could potentially be a way to fine tune a coil/tower to seek a receiver and only the receiver save for a surge in power

True

7H3

whoopsie... wrong thread'd mobile phone'd'd