Started by Legend, Mar 24, 2016, 11:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Mar 24, 2016, 11:20 PM Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016, 12:24 AM by Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
It's fake

Legend

Mar 25, 2016, 12:02 AM Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016, 12:24 AM by Legend
I thought this reveal was great. Awesome job.

Legend

I changed the title since we went over an hour with no posts. Wanted it to surprise you people.

DerNebel

What about the other pics? But how boring, would have loved to see the reaction if Nintendo announced their console with this atrocity...but then again I still expect them to do something stupid and dog backwards with the NX, I have no confidence in Nintendo and hardware atm.

Legend

What about the other pics? But how boring, would have loved to see the reaction if Nintendo announced their console with this atrocity...but then again I still expect them to do something stupid and dog backwards with the NX, I have no confidence in Nintendo and hardware atm.
Idriss2Dev comments on Codename (NX)

I worry that the real thing will still lack buttons, but be ugly.

the-pi-guy

Idriss2Dev comments on Codename (NX)
I worry that the real thing will still lack buttons, but be ugly.
I'm really not worried about the lack of buttons.  

I changed the title since we went over an hour with no posts. Wanted it to surprise you people.
"You people need to post.  Fine be that way.  This'll get them to come in.  hehe."

the-pi-guy

The plot twist is when the video is actually what's faked, and the picture of the NX controller was Nintendo's real consumer prototype and they were seeing how people would respond to it.  

Legend

The plot twist is when the video is actually what's faked, and the picture of the NX controller was Nintendo's real consumer prototype and they were seeing how people would respond to it.  
Well at least then we'd know the NX would have buttons!

Xbro

3 people like this

Legend

Xbro

3 people like this

Xevross

DerNebel

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  NX Controller Rumor (Up5: Original was fake, and thus this is too)

Second one confirmed fake.
Almost the best thing about all this were the people that were convinced they had figured out who leaked this because of a dang tree. :D

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Cute Pikachu

Oh thank god, maybe the design can be better than this hopefully.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new