The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Viewing single post

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?

the-pi-guy

Ah, these past two weeks, I've just been getting really hyped about VR.  (As anyone can tell by following this thread...)

Got more in depth with Brass Tactics.  
You manage the army.  There's very little management with the economic choices as far as I can tell.  The miners and stuff are generated based on what upgrades you gave your castle.  A lot of the game is very simplified.  Like you can't manage one unit at a time, instead you manage squads that are usually 5 people.  The stuff you can build is limited to about 10 different things that you are able to place.  You get those things by turning your wrist and they appear where your hand is.

There's a lot of cool stuff here though.  Sending people to attack is fun.  The game is very swift, with creating units and placing buildings.  

The game causes me a bit of motion sickness.  Not too bad to the point that I have to stop.  It's just barely noticeable.  It happens because you move the entire landscape with your hands.  Imagine dragging a landscape closer to you.  
It's very cool.  And I think I will buy it sometime when I have a chance.  

I finished Rick and Morty, wish there was more to it, to be honest.  Was a lot of fun though.  

Played a little more of Arizona Sunshine.  I really don't know how much of that game I'll be able to handle.  I shot at a zombie.  Killed it.  Teleported to the other side of it. Heard a moan.  Turned around.  Zombie wasn't actually dead.  Was about 10 feet away.  Turned the game off.  Was shaking for a good 5-10 minutes afterwards....  
Jeepers.

I want more games.  I want Real Time Strategy.  I want First Person Shooter.  I want Third Person Platformer.  I want... just everything.  I don't care if it gives me motion sickness.  I want to play it. :P