The XBOX ONE is awesome. Why do you not like it?

Started by Legend, Jul 27, 2014, 10:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I don't have one because I don't have the time to use it atm, but it's still a great system.

the-pi-guy

Who said I didn't like it? 
Was it Raven? 

Legend

Yeah raven snitched you out.

Dr. Pezus

I don't need it. That's it. Also, it's hard to justify buying something I don't need for the price they're asking

ethomaz

Is it? For me looks like a mistake made by MS trying to impose his policies over us... they focused in the wrong things and now they have an inferior console costing the same.

The exclusives games for it didn't fit my tastes too and the indies are not moving to it too.

Talking something else I'm considering to buy a Wii U.

Legend

Is it? For me looks like a mistake made by MS trying to impose his policies over us... they focused in the wrong things and now they have an inferior console costing the same.

The exclusives games for it didn't fit my tastes too and the indies are not moving to it too.

Talking something else I'm considering to buy a Wii U.

I also prefer ps4, but that doesn't make the XBOX ONE bad.

It has good enough next gen graphics, comparable games, and kinect for those that are interested.

u4gReservoirDogs

1] PlayStation always has the games that I enjoyed the most, but the time before PlayStation was born  (B.P.S) SEGA and Nintendo delivered what was good and/or enjoyable in my eyes. Xbox never had my attention and probably never will.
2] Microsoft entering the gaming business in my eyes ment the end for SEGA because there wasn't enough space for 4 brands.
3] Xbox was too late (PlayStation 2's hypetrain was already going strong), X360 had shooters, shooters and shooters and Xbox One has Forza (milking), Halo (milking) and lot's of copycats.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

ethomaz

I also prefer ps4, but that doesn't make the XBOX ONE bad.

It has good enough next gen graphics, comparable games, and kinect for those that are interested.

Nether awesome ;)

To be fair I expected more from PS4 too... a GPU around 2.5TF was what I expected... it is bit weak for 1080p@60fps.

nnodley

interested in quite a bit of their exclusives so will probably try and get one as a christmas gift.  Other than that it doesn't seem like something I would buy with my own money right now. LULZ :-p

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's not so much that i don't like the x1, as it's the company that owns it. They try to screw their customers ever chance they get, and i wont support them.

7H3

The Xbox One is actually the first Xbox system I've wanted to buy... still having a ps4 right now and at least 75% of the major titles being the same for each console I'm not in a rush to buy it, but I may end up getting one in the future.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

Jul 28, 2014, 11:02 AM Last Edit: Jul 28, 2014, 10:04 PM by BananaKing
personally for me i dont need it. i got a ps4 and pc

Dr. Pezus

personally for me i dont need it. i got a ps4 and xb1.

Come again?

Legend

Come again?

Does he mean he doesn't need another?

7H3

I think he means hes willing to give away the one he has ;-)
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend