PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Does nobody know if graphics cards are different between us and Europe? Any compatibility issues?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Does nobody know if graphics cards are different between us and Europe? Any compatibility issues?

Dont think there would be. Not sure. Google doesn't know? 

Legend

Nope.

Dr. Pezus

I haven't Googled. Nothing with the power? I do, maybe I'll order a gpu from the US

Mmm_fish_tacos

I haven't Googled. Nothing with the power? I do, maybe I'll order a gpu from the US

Which gpu do you want? 

BasilZero

Dr. Pezus

I'm going to wait until I get money this summer

BasilZero

I'm going to wait until I get money this summer

I got mine for free :o @ ELDER SCROLLS :O

lol sorry thought you meant Elder scrolls ;p

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Nothing with the power.  Internet says most PSUs are capable of anything, and few are US only. 

darkknightkryta

I think I know the case you want. I wanted one too, but couldn't bring my self to spend that much.

I was thinking of getting this one, but it's out of stock and there's nothing else quite like it: http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mini-tower/elite-360/

Dr. Pezus

Then I need to figure out how much it costs to get a GPU through customs here

Mmm_fish_tacos

Then I need to figure out how much it costs to get a GPU through customs here

Do they do it on value? 

Dr. Pezus

Do they do it on value? 
Well, they charge a different % toll/duty+VAT based on what it is. Electronics usually cost quite a bit to get through there.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up