XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

not sure how they can have the kind of conference needed to restore confidence.   they've announced so many games over the last 3 years that all seem to be more than a year away.  what else could they announce that isn't equally too fuking far out to fuking matter.  they won't be getting any brownie points for announcing games that won't launch until next gen...

the only way things work out for them is if they can provide updates to the massive number of games they've already announced (perfect dark, indiana jones, hellblade II, project mara, avowed, outer worlds 2, fable, everwild, elder scrolls) and put release dates on them no further out than march 2024.
Yes new reveals wouldn't matter unless they were established IP from established studios. Announcing a third Doom game for example that's set to release early next year would be good.

They really just need to show gameplay. Do a full horizon/gow live demo that makes the game look polished and fun. Avowed, Indiana Jones, and Fable could all demo great.

I'm not sure if I've vocalized this yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hellblade 2 is disappointing. It has ~10 times the budget of the first game and Ninja Theory aren't a super consistent studio. Without a good guiding hand from Microsoft, that's a recipe for disaster.