PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

I get the feeling Stellar Blade is going to be pretty successful unless it's pure trash. I've seen more and more people arguing about it.

kitler53

Mar 30, 2024, 10:15 PM Last Edit: Mar 30, 2024, 10:17 PM by kitler53
I get the feeling Stellar Blade is going to be pretty successful unless it's pure trash. I've seen more and more people arguing about it.
demo has been very well received. I think part of that is very low expectations.    also most people expected DMC/bayonetta and not sekiro/GoW which is a more appealing genre.   performance has been good.   and let's not avoid it,... naughtiness sells.

I've seen a lot of opinions change from hard pass to day-1.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

demo has been very well received. I think part of that is very low expectations.    also most people expected DMC/bayonetta and not sekiro/GoW which is a more appealing genre.   performance has been good.   and let's not avoid it,... naughtiness sells.

I've seen a lot of opinions change from hard pass to day-1.
Hopefully it is great and does great. I don't think I'm the target audience unless it has a great story like Nier Automata, but I want Sony to branch out more and make more "budget" story based games.

kitler53

Hopefully it is great and does great. I don't think I'm the target audience unless it has a great story like Nier Automata, but I want Sony to branch out more and make more "budget" story based games.
I doubt it is helldivers successful but I think it should do well enough.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up