PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Outdated.

Most of the games on the right are already out.

Vita has no future.
eh, you can replace them with dozens of games

Legend

eh, you can replace them with dozens of games

I don't really think so tbh. Outside of sports and Eastern genres, vita doesn't have that much coming up.

Rorono

Good thing it still has 3 Atelier games coming for me!

Max King of the Wild

I wouldn't personally notch the score down because it had no multiplayer. Also I played on PC so no FPS issues here. Are they that bad on PS4?
It was stuttering at the beginning. Maybe it was due to ps4 background installation

Dr. Pezus

I don't really think so tbh. Outside of sports and Eastern genres, vita doesn't have that much coming up.
Forgot indies

Xevross

Outdated.

Most of the games on the right are already out.

Vita has no future.

Vita has a future! It involves sitting on my shelf and collecting dust

Dr. Pezus

I have too many games for my vita and I haven't even bought most of the Japanese games

Xevross

I have too many games for my vita and I haven't even bought most of the Japanese games

I haven't, I think I have about 5 games. I just don't bother with it, ps4 games are much more my thing and I dont travel enough to really need a hanheld.

Dr. Pezus

I haven't, I think I have about 5 games. I just don't bother with it, ps4 games are much more my thing and I dont travel enough to really need a hanheld.

Then you've got only yourself to blame! I don't need a handheld either but I do try to get a few short gaming sessions in per week ;)

Xevross

Then you've got only yourself to blame! I don't need a handheld either but I do try to get a few short gaming sessions in per week ;)

That's right, I do. I just see no reason to play vita with all the ps4 games I have right now

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Rorono

Grim Fandango of course xD

Dr. Pezus

Lmfao, what game is that?
Grim Fandango you noobzter!

Go Up