General Politics Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 08, 2017, 12:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez after visiting border detention facility: People are without water/told to drink out of toilets while guards laugh at them | ResetEra
EDIT: For those asking about AOC taking pictures/video:

@AOC CBP made us check our phones. But one woman slipped me this packet to take with me. It says "shampoo," but she told me that this is all they give women to wash their entire body. Nothing else. Some women's hair was falling out. Others had gone 15 days without taking a shower.  

Trump on homelessness: "It's a phenomena that started two years ago" | ResetEra

This is what fascism looks like. There should be outrage in the streets but most of the country is actually happy about this or just doesn't care. What a horrible country you've turned into, America :(
We have to take back the country

the-pi-guy

Trump takes picture with baby who survived shooting, and parents died in the shooting.

the-pi-guy

Freedom Toons and PragerU really irritate me.  

Their videos get millions of views and yet even the better ones are basically half true garbage to push their beliefs.  

Legend

Bit of a bump but go vote if you are in a super Tuesday state!

the-pi-guy

Getting close to the 2020 election.

Legend

Getting close to the 2020 election.
Once again, don't forget to vote!

Xevross

Don't think I'll be voting guys :(

Dr. Pezus

How the hell would Trump be allowed from the hospital and straight into the white house (not isolation)?

Xevross

How the hell would Trump be allowed from the hospital and straight into the white house (not isolation)?
Everyone in the white house has it already.

the-pi-guy

I hope it's okay that I stickied this.

3 weeks away from a big election.  In a lot of ways probably the biggest one ever.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

A week from Tuesday. 10 days away.

*Breathes*

538 still shows a very high chance of Biden winning, higher than Clinton ever did.

This is a very bizarre cycle. With prominent conservatives asking people not to vote for Trump.
There's literally a wiki page

Xev keeping me updated on the trends show none of them matter to the masses.  
2020 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

I'm terrified of what the future holds.  There's a lot at stake here.

Xevross

A week from Tuesday. 10 days away.

*Breathes*

538 still shows a very high chance of Biden winning, higher than Clinton ever did.

This is a very bizarre cycle. With prominent conservatives asking people not to vote for Trump.
There's literally a wiki page

Xev keeping me updated on the trends show none of them matter to the masses.  
2020 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

I'm terrified of what the future holds.  There's a lot at stake here.
There's a lot at stake for sure. It looks very good for Biden, much better than it did for Clinton than for many reasons.

That being said, 13% chance for Trump is still high, you wouldn't bet your house against it.

Go Up