Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

great price for a nintendo exclusive.   those rarely go on deep discount.   you need to let me know how you like it,.. i don't think switch has  enough games to justify the console for me but this is one of the top 3 games i would be interested in.
There are a few Nintendo games on sale rn. Not the major ones though, I guess. But this, Mario Tennis, fire emblem, Mario party and some more.

Legend

Nintendo won't refund players who purchased the wrong DLC for Pokémon Sword & Shield | ResetEra

www.videogamer.com   Nintendo won't refund players who purchased the wrong DLC for Pokémon Sword & Shield - VideoGamer.com  Keep a Keen Eye at the checkout   www.videogamer.com www.videogamer.com    
All this excitement has led to errors, though. Nintendo has seen a rise in players purchasing the incorrect DLC for their version of the game. Meaning, Sword players have been purchasing the DLC for Shield and vice versa. The company has warned players that they should check which version of the game's DLC they've selected before checking out, because these mistakes won't be refunded.

When I purchased the DLC, I was petrified that I'd somehow selected the wrong one, and to be honest, I'm still worried now. The words "Pokémon Shield" really needed to be bolded, italicised, underlined, and surrounded with neon flashing lights to quell my fear. Well, in any event, players should now be doubly encouraged to double check before they purchase access to the upcoming content.  Click to expand... Click to shrink...  
I don't get it, what does Nintendo lose by being forthcoming? People who bought it wrongly would just buy the correct version after a refund.

And they clearly need to mark this better and/or have a warning before purchasing.  

kitler53

wow nintendo.  what a jackass move.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

wow nintendo.  what a jackass move.
Why does the system even let people buy dlc for games they don't own?

In other news,

Legend

Legend

Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

Nintendo Said to Boost Switch Production by Another 20% - Bloomberg

Nintendo is making preparations for an upgraded Switch model and a beefed-up games lineup for 2021, Bloomberg News has reported. Several outside game developers, speaking anonymously as the issue is private, said that Nintendo has asked them to make their games 4K-ready, suggesting a resolution upgrade is on its way

Legend

Xevross

This will be gargantuan in Japan. Switch is going to set some crazy records.

I honestly think Switch will become the second best selling console of all time now. This year is bonkers and next year will be ridiculous too with the pro console and a dedicated monster hunter, BOTW2 etc.

Switch will be past 100M sales next year.

kitler53

looks like a big step backwards from monster hunter world.  will be interesting to see how this is received by the market.

Xevross

looks like a big step backwards from monster hunter world.  will be interesting to see how this is received by the market.
Its market is nintendo fans who live in their own echochamber where monster hunter world doesn't exist. It will be compared to the last MonHun on Nintendo systems and be very well received.

kitler53

Sep 17, 2020, 03:40 PM Last Edit: Sep 17, 2020, 04:04 PM by kitler53
Its market is nintendo fans who live in their own echochamber where monster hunter world doesn't exist. It will be compared to the last MonHun on Nintendo systems and be very well received.
i mean, yeah.   i can't argue against that.  i wish i could but i just cannot...

oh god.  i shouldn't have read the thread on vgchertz...

Heavy vertical elements have now been added I got a BOTW vibe from watch the MHND and seeing the player being able to scale walls.
This game looks amazing. Definite influence from BotW.

kitler53

am i the only one that think this looks terribly out of place in smash?

Go Up