Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I think it's a new TV movie
I don't know if I'd call it a TV movie.
It is a TV show, but yeah....

This reminds me of the Kung Fu Panda TV show.
Let's take a good movie and turn it into a bad TV show with cheap actors!  

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Looks, odd.

Hyper realistic cgi seems like a poor choice for this type of movie.
Dat lineup tho.

It's not all CGI

Legend

the-pi-guy

Actually blown away by how good it looks.  

Most of the time when I see cartoon-> anything that even resembles real life, it just looks awful, and cringeworthy.  

The boy is real lol.
The plot twist is that the boy is the only thing that is CGI.  

Legend

Recognise sessler on the bus?

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

So I was walking by the family room while my sister was watching T.V.  she was watching what was once a bad dog TV station.  Unfortunately it's so bad that it's not even a shell of itself.  Anyways, so this station used to show movies often and uncut.  I remember back in the day how awesome that was.  Every swear word intact.  Every nude scene in.  It was glorious.  So as I walked by they were showing some poorly executed teeny bop rap movie.  I got to think, was this station amazing cause everything was uncut or was it because movies were just bad dog then?  Is the "R" rated action movie genre dead?

Legend

So I was walking by the family room while my sister was watching T.V.  she was watching what was once a bad dog TV station.  Unfortunately it's so bad that it's not even a shell of itself.  Anyways, so this station used to show movies often and uncut.  I remember back in the day how awesome that was.  Every swear word intact.  Every nude scene in.  It was glorious.  So as I walked by they were showing some poorly executed teeny bop rap movie.  I got to think, was this station amazing cause everything was uncut or was it because movies were just bad dog then?  Is the "R" rated action movie genre dead?
What type of old r rated action movies do you like?

darkknightkryta

What type of old r rated action movies do you like?

The ones where the main character swears every sentence and bangs the only other girl in the middle of enemy territory just cause he's that bad dog.

Go Up