Spiderman: Miles Morales bet on the metacritic

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 13, 2020, 10:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Nov 13, 2020, 07:29 PM Last Edit: Nov 13, 2020, 07:30 PM by Xevross
I was also planning on getting the plat for this, thought it would be easy. But it looks way harder than the first Spidey actually. There's a lot of skill/ challenge based ones (such as get a 100x combo, clear a base fully in stealth) rather than just 100% the game. And you also have to complete new game plus which makes it longer.

Was planning to get the plat then do new game plus on PS5 but now I see the plat requires new game plus. Anyone know how transferring saves across different versions and trophies work?

Legend

I was also planning on getting the plat for this, thought it would be easy. But it looks way harder than the first Spidey actually. There's a lot of skill/ challenge based ones (such as get a 100x combo, clear a base fully in stealth) rather than just 100% the game. And you also have to complete new game plus which makes it longer.

Was planning to get the plat then do new game plus on PS5 but now I see the plat requires new game plus. Anyone know how transferring saves across different versions and trophies work?
I don't know about spiderman specifically, but everything can be transferred automatically when you setup your PS5.

Xevross

I don't know about spiderman specifically, but everything can be transferred automatically when you setup your PS5.
Well yeah I know that. I mean what happens with trophies when you load your old PS4 save on the new PS5 version?

Legend

Well yeah I know that. I mean what happens with trophies when you load your old PS4 save on the new PS5 version?
PS5 handles trophies differently but outside of Spiderman being glitched, they should work.

Xevross

PS5 handles trophies differently but outside of Spiderman being glitched, they should work.
They should work in what way? Pretty sure its a separate trophy list for the different versions, so when I load my save will all the trophies I already earned pop for the new PS5 version?

Legend

They should work in what way? Pretty sure its a separate trophy list for the different versions, so when I load my save will all the trophies I already earned pop for the new PS5 version?
It depends on Spiderman. Sorry I can't get more specific.

It's really awkward not knowing what I can talk about lol.

Dr. Pezus

It depends on Spiderman. Sorry I can't get more specific.

It's really awkward not knowing what I can talk about lol.
:o :-X

BananaKing

BOTW was the only major launch game that I remember not having bugs. It's super hard having a firm deadline and new hardware.
Considering that game kept being delayed to match the switches launch it shouldn't have had many bugs anyways. They had their sweet time with that game.

Xevross

Man every game should do credits like this one. So awesome.

Dr. Pezus

Man every game should do credits like this one. So awesome.
Have you seen the Astrobot credits? In vr

Xevross

This is such an inclusive game and it's so wholesome and feel-good for it. I absolutely love Miles as a character and can't wait to see more of him.

Honestly they should just sideline Peter and make Miles the main focus in Spidey 2 again. Or perhaps do a GTAV style system of swapping between them and having missions for each.

Dr. Pezus

Gets a bump for next gen hype and lower price, unless it is really really short.
Winner

Legend

Go Up