PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

R&C Delayed till 2016

Legitly shocked.

Good sign for the game though. Means making it good is more important than releasing with the film.

darkknightkryta

Legitly shocked.

Good sign for the game though. Means making it good is more important than releasing with the film.

Supposedly the film was delayed, which caused the game's delay.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Or was it the other way around?

Legend

Oh the film's delayed too?

NEVERMIND!

Dr. Pezus

nah, the film is coming to cannes but the game is nowhere to be seen

darkknightkryta

nah, the film is coming to cannes but the game is nowhere to be seen

I was reading at the chertz that people were saying at GAF that the movie was having trouble with distribution.  Which is causing the movie to be delayed. Not necessarily it not being ready.

DD_Bwest

Sony Computer Entertainment UK has no concerns about the PS4's Christmas games line-up, despite going up against the likes of Halo 5, Forza Motorsport 6 and Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One, UK MD Fergal Gara has told MCV.

"I won't go into any detail now," said Gara. "There is plenty for gamers to get excited about already, such as Tearaway for PS4 and No Man's Sky. That's just the start of what is on the table right now. So I don't have any concerns that we will have a lack of strong software for PS4 this peak."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/sony_has_no_concerns_about_ps4s_christmas_line-up.html

did sony just hint at a launch window for NMS?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sony Computer Entertainment UK has no concerns about the PS4's Christmas games line-up, despite going up against the likes of Halo 5, Forza Motorsport 6 and Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One, UK MD Fergal Gara has told MCV.

"I won't go into any detail now," said Gara. "There is plenty for gamers to get excited about already, such as Tearaway for PS4 and No Man's Sky. That's just the start of what is on the table right now. So I don't have any concerns that we will have a lack of strong software for PS4 this peak."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/sony_has_no_concerns_about_ps4s_christmas_line-up.html

did sony just hint at a launch window for NMS?

Yep, 

Dr. Pezus

Didn't NMS already get a 2015 window?

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed though. Also, it's hilarious how Tearaway seems like a holiday release now...Come on, son, it's a Vita remaster.

They better announce something like GT7, GT7: Prologue or The Last Guardian for the holidays to keep the hardcore happy.

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

Is it normal that the PS store on PS3 is slow, laggy and crashy ;(?!

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

Yeah...

Oh I thought it was just me ;x.

Anyways at least I can use the PC Playstation store lol.

PSN Flash sale on now.

66% on Okami HD
$4.80 for Mass Effect Trilogy

I bought LBP1 for $4.80 at 76% off :o.

(I know its the first one but I wanna play it first before I play the 2nd one).

I'll get Okami HD later.

darkknightkryta

Oh I thought it was just me ;x.

Anyways at least I can use the PC Playstation store lol.

PSN Flash sale on now.

66% on Okami HD
$4.80 for Mass Effect Trilogy

I bought LBP1 for $4.80 at 76% off :o.

(I know its the first one but I wanna play it first before I play the 2nd one).

I'll get Okami HD later.

Yeah, they screwed up with the PS Store update.  I find it almost unbearable to browse.

Go Up