IGN Leaks Planetside 2 PS4 Release Date

Started by Raven, May 08, 2014, 03:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

I thought planetside 2 was a f2p game?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

I thought planetside 2 was a f2p game?

It is. Not sure what's up with the mock-up box. Though here's the thing, even though IGN listed it as June 30th the game had a tentative release of Q2 2014. That's April to June. The 30th would obviously be the last day. I don't think IGN leaked anything. They just used that day as a placeholder since it's the last day of the quarter. Plus, that's a Monday. Very unlikely to release it then.

7H3

even still I'll be checking out the game definitely... though can't u get it in the EU now?

Raven

even still I'll be checking out the game definitely... though can't u get it in the EU now?

PlanetSide 2? No. You're thinking of War Thunder. PlanetSide 2 hasn't been released at all yet on PS4. It's only on PC at the moment.

7H3

PlanetSide 2? No. You're thinking of War Thunder. PlanetSide 2 hasn't been released at all yet on PS4. It's only on PC at the moment.

oh okay... is war thunder any good?

Raven

oh okay... is war thunder any good?

Haven't played it. Not out in North America yet and I'm not going to bother making a European account. I've heard it has a slow pace though. I've been told the game probably won't be worth investing any time into until they get the ground and naval warfare running.

7H3

I have a uk account set up... I think I forgot my password though... I actually have like 4 psn accounts I had three when psn went down but japans games were garbage

Legend

Sounds like a place holder.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Haven't played it. Not out in North America yet and I'm not going to bother making a European account. I've heard it has a slow pace though. I've been told the game probably won't be worth investing any time into until they get the ground and naval warfare running.
and vr, the good thing about it is it will let you use flight sticks. Imagin vr + flight stick. Gaming heaven.

7H3

and vr, the good thing about it is it will let you use flight sticks. Imagin vr + flight stick. Gaming heaven.

That could be cool

Legend

EVE:  Valkyrie

Check it out and buy an OR

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oh I will, but ww 2 airplanes is more my thing than space fighter's. But both will be fun.

Legend

Oh I will, but ww 2 airplanes is more my thing than space fighter's. But both will be fun.

Understandable.

I'm loving the resurgence of WW games. We had all those shooters two gens ago, and now we're getting tank and airplane games lol.

7H3

World at War was my fav COD... I'd like to see some more throwbacks