Insider batting averages!

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Dec 05, 2015, 08:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Klee claims PS5 and Xbox Series X are virtually the same, or within 30% of eachother if one wants to be looser.  

Next-gen PS5 and next Xbox speculation launch thread |OT7| - nm | ResetEra

399$ is not happening.
 Slight chance of
 449$ 500 GB or
 500$ 1TB  
DuskGolem claims there are two Silent Hill games in the works

https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1/status/1238243234234523648

Saving the text here for later
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br><br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>25m<br>Replying to <br>&#64;AestheticGamer1<br>Still, it&#39;s not 100% confidence. A grain of salt should be taken, however I do have firm reasons to believe this and actually solid sources. I don&#39;t want to reveal these sources, but let&#39;s just say one of them I trust heavily that confirmed some of this to me some time ago, and<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>24m<br>a more recent source was 100% accurate on Death Stranding stuff privately months ahead of time. I won&#39;t get any deeper than that though.<br><br>So originally two years ago or so, probably a little less, I got confirmation from a few people I know that Konami was reaching out to various<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>23m<br>developers to fund two Silent Hill games, one a soft reboot, one an episodic title. I won&#39;t name the other studio I know was contacted, but I do know from an outside source that Supermassive Games, the developers behind Until Dawn, were one of the contacted developers. They both<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>21m<br>ultimately did not get the job, and I didn&#39;t know who did for a while longer.<br><br>The next weird thing I heard which got a raised eyebrow from me is I had heard Sony was meditating Konami and Kojima. This later also got mentioned by Eurogamer, so I believed it was true, but I was<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>20m<br>confused why Sony would even be going through the process of trying to mend things between Konami and Kojima. Like, why?<br><br>Anyways, as time went on I heard from someone I really, really trust that a new Silent Hill game started development in 2019, &amp; that Masahiro Ito was working<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>19m<br>on the title. I didn&#39;t know much else then, and I decided when mentioning other things to just publicly express what I had heard a year or two back about Konami looking to fund two Silent Hill games.<br><br>More recently, I started hearing more in the grapevine but couldn&#39;t confirm it.<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>18m<br>For the record, I do not have sources personally at Konami or anything. The only reason I knew about this originally is I knew some people at some contact companies. So when I started hearing weird Grapevine rumors about Silent Hill and Sony&#39;s Japan Studio being involved somehow,<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>17m<br>I couldn&#39;t really confirm or deny them. However, very recently I began to hear more, and got something far more concrete, and also talked with someone who was able to provide receipts and had some compelling evidence. There&#39;s a few things that also may or may not confirm sooner<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>15m<br>if this is all true, Sony worked something out with Konami, and the rights to the two titles were given to Sony. That sounds unbelievable because most often they don&#39;t fund outside properties they don&#39;t own, technically they have before, such as Spider-Man, but it&#39;s still rare &amp;<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>14m<br>sounded unlikely to me. I also can confirm RIGHT NOW Sony didn&#39;t buy the IP, because something else I know is Konami is currently shopping around for other Silent Hill media stuff. I even heard for the Kojima game, which isn&#39;t a thing yet but is in the talks, that Sony &amp; Konami<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>12m<br>are talking about splitting the bill to help fund the game for the record, which does directly imply that Sony doesn&#39;t own the IP. But apparently there&#39;s something involved for all parties to make this potentially happen, I&#39;m sure exclusivity is part of it but I&#39;m not clear on<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>·<br>11m<br>the full details just to lay that out openly. Again, the Kojima thing is in the talks, it&#39;s not in development yet so I want to talk less about that as it&#39;s still an ambiguous thing. The soft reboot thing I have heard more directly about, &amp; I&#39;ve heard this has been a sorta&#39; open<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>&#64;AestheticGamer1<br>·<br>9m<br>secret in the Japanese game development scene for a bit now. I hear there&#39;s a couple studios behind it, but I don&#39;t know the full details, except I have heard more 100% that this is a thing from someone I trusted again, and heard more recently not 100%, but I do believe it, that<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>&#64;AestheticGamer1<br>·<br>7m<br>Toyama and Akira were both working on the game along, and Ito I heard more concretely was working on it.<br><br>Now, even though I have more receipts for this than I&#39;m sharing right now, I&#39;m still not 100% sold. It almost sounds too &quot;dreamy&quot; to me, like an ideal situation. I will say<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>&#64;AestheticGamer1<br>·<br>6m<br>this though, the receipts and the history are mighty convincing. There&#39;s things I talked with other people which reflect things I know for a fact, and the source that originally this came from, both who I first heard about this from and who I secondly heard about this from, are<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>&#64;AestheticGamer1<br>·<br>5m<br>both quite refutable here. I&#39;m being kinda&#39; a mouth piece to not get others in trouble here if I&#39;ll be honest, and it&#39;s for things I can&#39;t 100% validate myself unlike some things I know about other horror franchises. Still, I have a strong belief this all may be true, over the<br>AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem<br>&#64;AestheticGamer1<br>·<br>3m<br>last few weeks I&#39;ve gotten more and more evidence on this, and so I&#39;ll just share where I&#39;m at.<br><br>I believe it&#39;s true, I have gathered evidence it&#39;s true, there&#39;s aspects of this I know are true (such as a new Silent Hill having started a year ago and Ito working on it)