PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Legend

Ok month for me but great for other people.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Going back to GOW after the new one would feel so weird imo.

Dr. Pezus

Going back to GOW after the new one would feel so weird imo.
Yup. Weird but good!

Kerotan

God of war 3 might aswell be a different genre so if you accept that and approach it as a traditional hack and slash you'll be ok.

Insane month for ps plus. 218 been insane. I kept on telling you guys years ago that it would reach ps3 levels of good when the ps4 has aged a bit. Same thing on ps5. First 2 years everyone will be crying why aren't we getting brand new AAA PS5 games. Unrealistic expectations.

Legend

Ps+ for ps5 will be hard. At least right now it doesn't feel like it'd have any additional big features so the free games need to be good out the gate.

nnodley

Ps+ for ps5 will be hard. At least right now it doesn't feel like it'd have any additional big features so the free games need to be good out the gate.
I mean as long as it's backwards compatible with every ps4 game they can still give away bigger ps4 games until there are a lot more ps5 only games.

Kerotan

Need to be good? The only thing it needs is online play required. Last gen they went from ps plus being optional to this gen being required except F2P titles. Will ps5 take the next step and require it for everything? Certainly would gain a hell of a lot of subs with titles like fortnite.

Kerotan

Been on gta v the last month or so since the nightclub update. Made over 50m already bringing my total up to over 100m earnings. I now own all businesses and business upgrades aswell as all vehicles I want to own. Except for the vigilante and the delorian. Going to wait to buy those when they're on sale though. 8m cash now saved up in the bank and I'm going to keep going with this until I've a cash pile of at least 25m which will do me for a few future updates.

Don't let anyone ever tell you it's too hard to make money on gta online.

Xevross

Been on gta v the last month or so since the nightclub update. Made over 50m already bringing my total up to over 100m earnings. I now own all businesses and business upgrades aswell as all vehicles I want to own. Except for the vigilante and the delorian. Going to wait to buy those when they're on sale though. 8m cash now saved up in the bank and I'm going to keep going with this until I've a cash pile of at least 25m which will do me for a few future updates.

Don't let anyone ever tell you it's too hard to make money on gta online.

Yeah it still takes a lot of dedication though. For someone like me who just goes on every now and then it's pretty hard to afford anything.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Dr. Pezus

SHIIITTT! I NEED THIS GAME!
Gonna wait till it's on ps+

Go Up