PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

lol

Regardless of the numbers, insiderp is shame.

If Sony releases a PR next week what will you say? And why?

Dr. Pezus

E3 is in less than 2 weeks so it's kind of a no-brainer lulz. I still expect them to say more than 8.5m or something

Mmm_fish_tacos

E3 is in less than 2 weeks so it's kind of a no-brainer lulz. I still expect them to say more than 8.5m or something

Dont think theyll annouce a half its either 8 or 9.

ethomaz

8 million as of some specific date in middle of May... that will be the PR ;)

Legend

I'll say it's E3. Of course they'll say something.

It's one thing to act like having inside info when you don't, but it's another when they try calling out real insiders.

BananaKing

they were wrong on the dates last time. they were right about it reaching 7 million and infamous 1 million. but were wrong about WHEN it happened. they just make guesses that are most likely to happen. they are full of shame.

BananaKing

they announced 4.2 million before. dont see why they would say 8.3 instead of 8.

Dr. Pezus

they were wrong on the dates last time. they were right about it reaching 7 million and infamous 1 million. but were wrong about WHEN it happened. they just make guesses that are most likely to happen. they are full of shame.

How wrong were they though? Sony used "over 7m" and "over 1m" in both cases.

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

haha ya the game is rather funny its so unpolished.    last night i was able to unlock a a control tower in a way that clearly wasnt supposed to.  I was on the wrong side of locked doors lol   I had one guy who was permanently glued to the side of a wall,  like pancaked against it, 5 feet off the ground.   If you scare someone while they are calling the cops,   they will just stop and nothing will happen lol   I was raiding a gang and they each walked 1 by 1 around a corner where i would head shot each one with a silenced pistol.  and somehow none of the figured out i was there.. they would comment on the guy being dead and wonder how lol

BananaKing

How wrong were they though? Sony used "over 7m" and "over 1m" in both cases.

i dont remember the exact dates. but as an example, insiderp said 7 million as of april 1st. but sony came out and said as of april 11th. same thing with infamous. they were wrong with the dates, which proof that their data is wrong and they just guess.

ethomaz

i dont remember the exact dates. but as an example, insiderp said 7 million as of april 1st. but sony came out and said as of april 11th. same thing with infamous. they were wrong with the dates, which proof that their data is wrong and they just guess.

Insiderp: Reach 7 million as of March 28, 2014
Sony: Over 7 million as of April 6, 2014

For me it is the same... one week difference that put it over 7 million.

I can continue with other dates... it is too close to be called a shame lol

BananaKing

Insiderp: Reach 7 million as of March 28, 2014
Sony: Over 7 million as of April 6, 2014

For me it is the same... one week difference that put it over 7 million.

I can continue with other dates... it is too close to be called a shame lol

i dont think you are getting the point. insiderp doenst claim to be a tracker like VGC, they claim to report the news. they claim to report facts.  however, they are wrong with their "facts". they got the date wrong, which proves that their info was wrong. when they keep constantly getting dates wrong, it shows that their sources are false. also, they are reporting milestones. 7 million by april? half the members on VGC guessed that one. its reasonable guesses, they are wrong time in and time out. when you report "facts" there is no "close enough" you are either wrong or right, and they were wrong.

if you want to claim their guesses are better than VGC tracking, then by all means do so, however just remember, VGC and Insiderp dont claim to be the same thing.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up