My Game Updates

Viewing single post

Started by nnodley, Dec 28, 2017, 04:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

Looking good. Is it Witness like with no jumping and you'd need a walkway/elevator or could you jump/climb to the top of the waterfall?
There will be jumping, but mostly just for being able to jump up small ledges here and there.  To get up to higher areas I'm looking at walkways/elevators.  This is likely to be the only area that will have higher verticality.  I kind of switched up the story of the area you will play at.  Its all still the same in terms of world and overall story, but this part is switched up.  There will be 4 areas to travel between not including the first area and a special one that is endgame(so 6 all together) and at each of these 4 areas is what I'm calling the Inter-dimensional Conduit.  It's a testing area for a new piece of technology at the time of them discovering it, but when you play the game it's a little bit farther in the future so it's actually an old technology.  

My main goal for the next couple months is to get a playable game from beginning to end minus having everything in content and asset wise.  So essentially go into Alpha stage by september.  I'm close but we will see if I get there by then.