Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion Thread

Started by Xevross, Oct 26, 2018, 08:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

There is a glitch on an item in a lock box in the burnt out remnants of a town.   Done right it allows to to pick it up an infinite amount of times.

I have 30 grand lol
Yeah I read about that but I never found myself needing money so I didn't bother doing it.

Dr. Pezus

How does the donating thing work? My icons are all red all the time and they keep telling me they need more supplies. I've donated a lot of my money and quite a bit of food

Xevross

How does the donating thing work? My icons are all red all the time and they keep telling me they need more supplies. I've donated a lot of my money and quite a bit of food
Basically just upgrade stuff in the ledger and it will go gold.

DD_Bwest

inside the ledger  on the pages about supplies, there is a restock at the bottom for a small charge that resupplies everything.

(it might not be there depending on just how far you got.   i was getting my kid started and noticed it wasnt there before you do your first mission for Strauss.)

Dr. Pezus

Basically just upgrade stuff in the ledger and it will go gold.
Wait where is this ledger?

nnodley

Is there a reason why I can't get waypoints to work?  Am I just not seeing it?  I hit X to add waypoint on a marker, but it doesn't work.

Feel like its something that's gonna make me seem stupid that I can't get it.

Xevross

Is there a reason why I can't get waypoints to work?  Am I just not seeing it?  I hit X to add waypoint on a marker, but it doesn't work.

Feel like its something that's gonna make me seem stupid that I can't get it.
What happens when you hit X?

nnodley

Nov 25, 2018, 10:55 PM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2018, 10:57 PM by nnodley
What happens when you hit X?
Nothing.  It makes a noise like it does something, but it won't show any waypoint line.

So it seems it's just me needing to turn on GPS Route in settings?  Stupid to not have it on by default.

Xevross

Nothing.  It makes a noise like it does something, but it won't show any waypoint line.

So it seems it's just me needing to turn on GPS Route in settings?  Stupid to not have it on by default.
Oh yeah I think I read that happening to some people, its probably something in settings. It does work by default, I think its a bug.

nnodley

Oh yeah I think I read that happening to some people, its probably something in settings. It does work by default, I think its a bug.
Ah ok.  I'll see if it works then later.

nnodley

This song is probably one of my favorite parts of the game.  Such a great moment!

Xevross

This song is probably one of my favorite parts of the game.  Such a great moment!
This song almost makes me cry every time I hear it. Such an amazing story.

nnodley

This song almost makes me cry every time I hear it. Such an amazing story.
I know!  The more I reflect on the game the more I love it.  Now I want to replay the first since it's been years since i've played it.

the-pi-guy

I skipped over "the first" while reading this, and was confused about how you played the second game years ago.  

Dr. Pezus

Well I think the first chapters are long to build the characters. Currently in chapter 3,probably in the middle somewhere

Go Up