PlayStation Studios Development

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 27, 2015, 08:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Apr 23, 2021, 07:37 PM Last Edit: Apr 23, 2021, 07:41 PM by the-pi-guy
Quote from: kostacurtas
Job Application for Senior Staff Lighting Artist (Lead) at Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation (greenhouse.io)
Job Application for Senior Staff Animator (Gameplay) at Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation (greenhouse.io)
Job Application for Senior Texture Artist at Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation (greenhouse.io)

Job Application for Senior Engine Programmer at Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation (greenhouse.io)

Job Application for Senior Character Technical Director (Blend Shape Artist) at Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation (greenhouse.io)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot19-the-returnal-of-ratchet-clank-is-on-the-horizon.407436/page-153#post-63512001

Sony Bend is hiring for a lot of Senior staff.

Xevross

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

I'll apply for systems designer and help cubify the game.

the-pi-guy

12 studios total.

8 studios with no announced projects at the present time.  

3 announced games + 1 kind of announced game (TLOU multiplayer)

Legend

Bend and London seem like the only big studios that could be ready to show a full game.

BananaKing

Bend and London seem like the only big studios that could be ready to show a full game.
Really doubt bend can show a game now. That whole debacle with days gone 2, then working on uncharted, then scrapping that probably took some time. Maybe a year lost or whatever. Plus they are working on a new IP so it will take them longer to have something ready to show

the-pi-guy

I'm betting Insomniac announces another game before Bend does.

kitler53

I'm betting Insomniac announces another game before Bend does.
only one?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

SWORDF1SH

Insomniac are the most efficient team, at putting out quality games, out there. Maybe they should make Gran Turismo.

the-pi-guy

only one?
I'm betting at least:
IG announces a game
SB announces their game
IG announces two more games
SB releases their game.  

Legend

I bet ig are working on a vr game for the launch of psvr2. They also would of course be working on Spiderman 2. I think both of those projects will not be talked about until they are almost finished.

Bend however could have a teaser shown this year. The game might not release for a while, but it can have a long marketing campaign like ghost of tsushima.

the-pi-guy

Bend however could have a teaser shown this year. The game might not release for a while, but it can have a long marketing campaign like ghost of tsushima.
Bend had some setbacks, and only started working on a new game earlier this year. I would be surprised if we heard from them so soon.  Next year I think.

If they didn't have the set backs, I'd agree completely. 

BananaKing

Bend had some setbacks, and only started working on a new game earlier this year. I would be surprised if we heard from them so soon.  Next year I think.

If they didn't have the set backs, I'd agree completely.  
How do we know that

Go Up