Insider batting averages!

Started by Legend, Dec 05, 2015, 08:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

That's what my gut says.  
Maybe we could make this thread interactive and bet on insiders?

Legend

Xevross

Yeah, so much for that

Legend

Yeah, so much for that
Does seem like it's time to start the E3 leaks. Although this year has been leaking for a while.

BananaKing

Yeah, so much for that
Yeah hopefully this means that the no Starfield thing is fake and we get the game .

Legend

Legend

"Halo Infinity" and "Gears 5" are real.

Legend

the-pi-guy

The only thing in there that makes me think BS, is the part about DS5 having a camera.  Maybe he just means it works with the camera. 

$500 is a little iffy

Legend

The only thing in there that makes me think BS, is the part about DS5 having a camera.  Maybe he just means it works with the camera.  

$500 is a little iffy
Kinda like this thread shows, there seems to be a trend with insiders getting a high profile leak and then using that as a springboard to just post random predictions.

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

Yeah, I think that dude is deliberately bullshitting on some of the things he's posted.

I don't believe $500 and I really don't see the point of a camera inside the controller.

the-pi-guy

Jan 14, 2020, 08:12 PM Last Edit: Jan 14, 2020, 08:15 PM by the-pi-guy
We need more insiders teasing things.  

Lately all I'm seeing is random junk.  

So apparently this guy leaked the title of Fallout 76, and now he's teasing a bunch of other games.  
Reddit user who leaked Fallout 76 is on a spree

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him though to be honest.
If I remember right, he was right about like 2 of these things, and they weren't unpredictable.  

A lot of the rest is definitely wrong.

There’s a bunch of leaks on 4chan right now (Image) : PS4

Sony is not going to appear in E3 next year, Official Announcement tomorrow : PS4

Sony is not going to appear in E3 next year, Official Announcement tomorrow : PS4

PlayStation will not host an E3 conference or appear at E3 2019 : PS4

Anthem being delayed again, being ported to next gen.

PS5 $500 and ryzen 8 core. PSVR2 connects directly to the system.

DS4 has a camera in it.

PSVR2 has a camera and new move controllers.

RDR2 PS5 port.
Some of this stuff I thought was a bit silly, but wasn't there a patent or something showing cameras on a controller?  
Wrong about Anthem, but considering how that turned it out, it definitely should have....  

Legend

We need more insiders teasing things.  

Lately all I'm seeing is random junk.  

If I remember right, he was right about like 2 of these things, and they weren't unpredictable.  

A lot of the rest is definitely wrong.
Some of this stuff I thought was a bit silly, but wasn't there a patent or something showing cameras on a controller?  
Wrong about Anthem, but considering how that turned it out, it definitely should have....  
I just revisited this thread a couple days ago too!

It would be great to have more members working to keep it updated. It's really nice to be able to just quickly pull up an insider's track record and get a general sense of the probability of their info being correct. Especially since it can be hard to remember specific posts and how they were interpreted at the time.

the-pi-guy

Massive leak says PS5 is better than the Xbox Series X in almost every way - BGR
Twitter user @Tidux, who's known for leaking inside information about gaming products that turns out the be accurate, said that the final dev kits of the PS5 are out and the PS5's performance is better than the Xbox Series X in all the most important areas. Here's the insider's tweet on the subject:
Me:

Image result for when did this happen gif"

Go Up