Xbox Series |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 16, 2020, 11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

kitler53

The video is rated mature so you have to be logged in. Pretty common with a lot of official game trailers.
I was logged in..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

I was logged in..
Didn't realize you were 16.

Poor Kitler. /s

kitler53

Didn't realize you were 16.

Poor Kitler. /s
we'll I was able to watch on my phone. 

great art and graphics,. especially the lighting.  horrible gameplay.  I wouldn't buy this. 

Legend

we'll I was able to watch on my phone.

great art and graphics,. especially the lighting.  horrible gameplay.  I wouldn't buy this.
Great for gamepass though.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>lol<br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><br>But actually kinda great. Can try it out like a demo and see if the trailers just aren&#39;t good at selling the gameplay.<br></div></div></div><br>

kitler53

Great for gamepass though.

Spoiler for Hidden:

lol
Spoiler for Hidden:

But actually kinda great. Can try it out like a demo and see if the trailers just aren't good at selling the gameplay.

oh yes, gamepass.   the service you pay for to get games you wouldn't pay for...

Legend

oh yes, gamepass.   the service you pay for to get games you wouldn't pay for...
That's how they get ya.

Legend

Legend

Better video

kitler53

Better video
just the absolute worst promotion i've ever seen.

Legend

just the absolute worst promotion i've ever seen.
My tomatoes!

the-pi-guy

It's crazy this is in like 3 days.

nnodley

@Legend has your xbox shipped from amazon yet?  Just curious when i should see my ps5 ship

the-pi-guy

Next gen starts tomorrow!  

*Looks at Switch*

I'm not sure if you're being included.

Legend

@Legend has your xbox shipped from amazon yet?  Just curious when i should see my ps5 ship
Nope. Still hasn't shipped or charged me. Amazon probably has all their units distributed to local fulfillment centers so they can ship at the last minute.
Next gen starts tomorrow!  

*Looks at Switch*

I'm not sure if you're being included.
Switch and Wii U are part of the same gen. Change my mind.

nnodley

Nope. Still hasn't shipped or charged me. Amazon probably has all their units distributed to local fulfillment centers so they can ship at the last minute
That's what i'm guessing as well.  Guessing mine will only ship from somewhere a couple hours away.  maybe less as there is a fulfillment center around an hour from me.

Go Up