What do you have going on in your life?

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 14, 2017, 09:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's been awhile, not really sure where to start. I guess with the bad. I have about a year and a half to find a new job. The company that bought my program a few years ago decied to get rid of the program and it's moving to Korea, The upside is it looks like I have the chance to go to Korea for about 6 months. Well see about that. My Girls are 3 now and tomorrow we take them for a speech evaluation. I hope that they say everything is Okay, and it's not needed but you know. I bought zbrush and an xp-pen 22e, been using it everyday, watching everything I can on it. Trying to get GUD. So far I think I'm Okay,  I also bought a Canon M50 to take photos of all my work, so in away I've picked up photography as yet another hobby. I finished the room. Which is now a maker space. I just upgraded my PC, Ryzen 7 2700x, 32 GB ram B450 Mother board and added a 500 GB m.42 drive. Still using the 970 but this thing fly's and I can't seem to get it to break. I haven't been playing games or really even interested, but I'm still looking forward to Last of Us 2.