Animal Crossing is the worst game of 2020

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Mar 23, 2020, 04:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Are they doing this to try and make people buy a second switch? This is clearly a system seller  
I wouldn't assume so but at the same time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is rather baffling and I do feel bad for you. Being a secondary character on an island must really suck in the early game. I imagine later on it won't matter as much when pretty much all you're doing is decorating and collecting but it'd still be annoying.
It's semi random what secondary characters can and cannot do, but in general they are treated like NPCs. They are there to build their own house and stay out of the way for everything else.

Right now in my game for example I put down plots for three new residents. I need to craft a bunch of furniture for each plot before Tom can build the houses. When I walk up to a plot, it says what I need and lets me add items. When other players try to interact with them, they just say something like "this plot will soon be a house!"

I don't know if it's going to improve.

i can tell you are really upset by this.   sorry.
It seems lots and lots of people are upset by this so hopefully Nintendo can patch it out quickly.

I've just never experienced something this stupid before. Nintendo is a family focused company yet they managed to make the least family friendly game possible.