Which old games have yet to be beaten?

Started by Legend, Oct 28, 2018, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

So many old classics are hard to play nowadays since controls, mechanics, graphics, etc. have all improved since their release. Which games when played today are still the best of the best, even without nostalgia.

Xevross

Depends what you mean by old classics. My favourite classic is probably Super Mario Galaxy, which is still fantastic. I expect some of you would say its still too recent though.

the-pi-guy

I still adore Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Bros.  I can still play those.  

One game that probably always sucked, but I enjoyed a long time is donkey Kong 64.  

Depends what you mean by old classics. My favourite classic is probably Super Mario Galaxy, which is still fantastic. I expect some of you would say its still too recent though.
We forgive your babyness .

Xevross

I still adore Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Bros.  I can still play those.  

One game that probably always sucked, but I enjoyed a long time is donkey Kong 64.  
We forgive your babyness .
Yay. Older games that I liked are the original crash bandicoot games, I guess they still hold up well.

Legend

How young are you!?!?

7th gen was yesterday.

I'd say super metroid. I played it for the first time on wii u and it was great.

Xevross

How young are you!?!?

7th gen was yesterday.

I'd say super metroid. I played it for the first time on wii u and it was great.

I'm 20! SMG came out when I was 9, in the first half of my life! Its an old classic for me.

BananaKing

Mario 64 holds up insanely well. The only notable issue is the camera