God of War |OT| Now on PC

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2018, 05:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Legend

There's 20-30 reviews to come. All it takes is a decent amount of 7s/8s without 10s to balance them. Its very unlikely sure, but so is managing to stay at 95 with the reviewers that have yet to come.
Next 20-30 reviews just need to average to 9/10 to keep it a 94. That seems likely since there isn't an online multiplayer thing that'd make late reviews different.

Xevross

Next 20-30 reviews just need to average to 9/10 to keep it a 94. That seems likely since there isn't an online multiplayer thing that'd make late reviews different.
You say just, but I expect a higher proportion of 8s and probably less than that from the last lot. Also meta depends heavily on weightings of course.

If Edge only gives an 8 then there's trouble, for example.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

I'm still expecting a troll review.  
Yup. There's bound to be one. People seem to be forgetting how quickly U4 and Horizon in particular dropped like a rock with just a few reviews. 93 is still perfectly possible.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Yup. There's bound to be one. People seem to be forgetting how quickly U4 and Horizon in particular dropped like a rock with just a few reviews. 93 is still perfectly possible.
Due to the way thread titles work, you can go back and check on how the score changed as reviews came in.

Horizon had 88 after 35 reviews and would just occasionally get up to 89 every once in a while and finally stayed with 89 at 101 reviews. The score barely changed as time went on and that game had a 7 day early embargo too (I forgot about that).

93 for GOW is possible but it's not worth worrying about unless something changes.

Xevross

Due to the way thread titles work, you can go back and check on how the score changed as reviews came in.

Horizon had 88 after 35 reviews and would just occasionally get up to 89 every once in a while and finally stayed with 89 at 101 reviews. The score barely changed as time went on and that game had a 7 day early embargo too (I forgot about that).

93 for GOW is possible but it's not worth worrying about unless something changes.
I recall that it was climbing and had a chance at 90 but then it got killed by a low score. Might be wrong though :(

Xevross

Two perfect score reviews today: Gamezone and DailyStar. Neither will be added to meta but I wonder if Open uses them. Still, good to see more people loving the game!

Opencritic also added a Turkish review, place called Oyungezer Online gave the game 9.8/10

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Kerotan

the-pi-guy

Legend

Xevross

Holy balls! Its gone up 3 places on the all time list. Only one place below The Last of Us now! Its as close to 96 as it is 94. Insane.

Go Up