Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Also since when have I been a non-Sony fan? I'm massively pro-Sony! Own every single Sony console and probably play about 70% on Sony consoles compared to 15% PC and 10% Nintendo, 5% MS.

Since you were the proprietor of 1 Nintendo community thread. 

Didn't realize it got to a point where people didn't even realize I was a Sony fan...

There there mustache.  It's a rough life. 

ethomaz

Also since when have I been a non-Sony fan? I'm massively pro-Sony! Own every single Sony console and probably play about 70% on Sony consoles compared to 15% PC and 10% Nintendo, 5% MS.

Didn't realize it got to a point where people didn't even realize I was a Sony fan...

You are a Hero... a Sony fan that protects the weak and oppressed.

the-pi-guy

I'm also going to ask that you get yourself a profile/avatar/magic pictureness stuff. 

mustacheman

You are a Hero... a Sony fan that protects the weak and oppressed.

A true hero of the people. The mustache is a big issue, I agree.

Legend

Since you were the proprietor of 1 Nintendo community thread. 
There there mustache.  It's a rough life. 

And I'm the proprietor of the 1 Nintendo community thread here. Guess I just suck at it.

mustacheman

I'm also going to ask that you get yourself a profile/avatar/magic pictureness stuff.

Shall do! I'll see what I can whip up.

the-pi-guy

Shall do! I'll see what I can whip up.

Good man. 
I'll be waiting. 

Dr. Pezus

I actually have a mustache right now...but also a beard so.

mustacheman

Good man. 
I'll be waiting.

Will this suffice?

Can't beat a bit of Spyro

the-pi-guy

I actually have a mustache right now...but also a beard so.

Same here. 
I'm quite fuzzy. 

the-pi-guy

Will this suffice?

Can't beat a bit of Spyro

I suppose... for now.   :D

kitler53

i knew you had a playstation but i would have sworn you were 70/30 nintendo/sony not the other way around.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

mustacheman

i knew you had a playstation but i would have sworn you were 70/30 nintendo/sony not the other way around.

Narp, only started Nintendo gaming really about 4 years ago; started PS gaming around 8 years before that!

kitler53

Narp, only started Nintendo gaming really about 4 years ago; started PS gaming around 8 years before that!

off topic but i found you a more appropriate avatar.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

mustacheman

I'm fine with Spyro for now, thanks.

Go Up