Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slayer

Do you have a PS4?

You need to put image tags around the url: [img ]urlgoeshere[/img ]    (without the spaces)

I only have a xbox one and last gen systems. My friend has a ps4 so I can play the exclusives.

Legend

Xevross

Vita!

The name's Alex.

I usually just use gaf to get my news about the industry. But it really isn't that much fun to post there. It's too busy in my opinion.

I saw Michael post about the game awhile back and had lurked for a while to check you guys out. Since you don't limit yourself to just VizionEck talk like other indie forums, I decided to make an account here. Plus I could make "Vita!" my username!

Except for Nintendo handhelds, the only systems I've owned have been PlayStation. So in total my collection is a gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advanced, and then every main PlayStation system. I'm really big on handhelds and the only reason I bought a PS4 at launch was for remote-play. Usually for home consoles I like to wait a couple years for the price to go down before investing in them.

I look forward to becoming internet friends with all of you :)

Legend

the-pi-guy

The name's Alex.

I usually just use gaf to get my news about the industry. But it really isn't that much fun to post there. It's too busy in my opinion.

Hi Alex!  Welcome. 
I know what you mean by too busy.  You really need to find a sweet spot for users.  Too many, and you might as well not even post because you get drowned out.  Too few and it gets boring. 

Vita!

Welcome Alex!

Thanks!

You're Michael right?

Hi Alex!  Welcome. 
I know what you mean by too busy.  You really need to find a sweet spot for users.  Too many, and you might as well not even post because you get drowned out.  Too few and it gets boring. 

Thanks as well!

I'm not too worried about it being boring here. I want to have meaningful conversation where people take the time to read what you post. If it's less active, then you just have more time to write longer posts!

Legend

Thanks!

You're Michael right?Thanks as well!

Yeah I'm Michael Armbrust, the game's developer.

Vita!

Yeah I'm Michael Armbrust, the game's developer.

You've done a nice job with this forum. It's rough around the edges, but most things seem pretty solid. Most indie forums just install the software and abandon it.

Legend

You've done a nice job with this forum. It's rough around the edges, but most things seem pretty solid. Most indie forums just install the software and abandon it.

Thanks! Lately I've been adding a feature a day.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Slayer

Welcome Vita.

What thing is your avatar?

Also how did you make it blend in?

Vita!

Welcome Vita.

What thing is your avatar?

Also how did you make it blend in?

My avatar is Alias from Gravity Rush. Do you mean to ask how the background is the same color as the page?

I used a transparent image. You can find these on google searches. Just click search tools, then color, then transparent.

Slayer

My avatar is Alias from Gravity Rush. Do you mean to ask how the background is the same color as the page?

I used a transparent image. You can find these on google searches. Just click search tools, then color, then transparent.

That cool!!!

Thanks dude

Vita!

Go Up