Introduce yourself!

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go on then I guess, since I did post the other day anyway.

Elo, I'm Tamron

I make stuff, currently gaming peripherals but in the past, I worked for Fuji heavy industries ltd, more commonly known as Subaru, Worked there as an industrial designer, building engines, drivetrains and that sort of thing.
I travel a lot, like, A LOT. I take on average 5 flights per week due to work and rarely get time to myself, so you'll likely see very little of me on here as a direct result.
I've done some work in games modelling vehicles, thanks to my better half getting me random gigs.

I love games, and of course gaming though I rarely have time to play anything anymore, I do frequently take my Sega nomad on flights to play on and modified it recently to allow me to play running from the seats USB charger socket.

Myself and my S/O own and drive the following cars:
1985 Toyota AE86 Trueno
2014 Toyota GT86 (with crawford forced induction kit)
1969 Nissan Skyline GT-R (Hakosuka)
1974 De Tomaso Pantera GTS

The only continent I haven't at some point lived on is Africa. Also, I'm told the quality of my work increases with my level of intoxication.
I pumped a lot of money into the stock exchange when I was much younger, but don't cash in on it because I figure it's a nice little nest egg, though knowing my luck when the day comes that I do cash in, all the companies I invested in will go out of business and file for bankruptcy.

I frequently sleep sitting up at my desk.

Eh that's about it.

dang nice list of cars. I'm trying to decied between an nsx or and rx7 for my next toy. Sold my s2000 about a year ago and miss it everyday.  :(