Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Ghost of Sparta is so good. Can't believe it's a psp game

Legend

I started playing The Outer Worlds. Really great so far.

Legend

The Bridge (2013) for PC Reviews - Metacritic

Played The Bridge.

Wasn't too great, but I did start to enjoy the puzzles towards the end. Was very very similar to Braid. Bad ending and pacing. I thought I had beat the game and could now do optional mirror versions of the puzzles, but that was still the main game. So then once I finished those mirror puzzles and it repeated itself I was expecting a third act, but that time it was actually the end.

kitler53

The Bridge (2013) for PC Reviews - Metacritic

Played The Bridge.

Wasn't too great, but I did start to enjoy the puzzles towards the end. Was very very similar to Braid. Bad ending and pacing. I thought I had beat the game and could now do optional mirror versions of the puzzles, but that was still the main game. So then once I finished those mirror puzzles and it repeated itself I was expecting a third act, but that time it was actually the end.
it was no talos principle or the witness but i thought it was pretty good.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

it was no talos principle or the witness but i thought it was pretty good.  
I went in with zero info. Just saw the game icon and downloaded it.

Later puzzles were pretty good. I wish it was longer and had more outside the puzzles.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Did you not expect a third act?<br>

SWORDF1SH

The game I'm currently playing is Dreams and it's good. I've played probably 2 other games over the last year because of it.

Legend

The game I'm currently playing is Dreams and it's good. I've played probably 2 other games over the last year because of it.
Are any other games on your radar or is it just Dreams?

Playing some Conan Exiles. Horrible new player experience but kinda fun.

SWORDF1SH

Are any other games on your radar or is it just Dreams?

Playing some Conan Exiles. Horrible new player experience but kinda fun.
VizionEck Adventure  ;)

Legend

VizionEck Adventure  ;)

Just three more years to go till it's re-revealed!

SWORDF1SH

Just three more years to go till it's re-revealed!
3 years until the re-reveal? That is actually closer than I expected. Hype!

kitler53

TLoU - amazing game but i can hardly stand playing it right now.   life is soo stressful as is this game isn't helping.  and the "pandemic" theme hits a little to close to home.  i picked the wrong time to play this.  but still, really good when i can stand to play it.

Divinity orignal sin 2 - amazing game.  i can't wait for their next game.  i'm playing it co-op with a friend.  my only complaint is soo much of the story is easily missed because my friend is in a dialog i'm not listening to.   

Lego marvel super heros 2 - i'm been playing a lot of lego games with my son.  the first couple were okay at best  but this one really is waaay better than the last few I played.   almost good enough to recommend to an adult without kids.

Everybody's golf - i like it a lot.  it's relaxing/happy feel is really a good thing for me right now.  and it's gameplay and visuals and general polish is a big step up from the last entry.

Plants vs zombies heros - i love it.  been playing for over a year now.  almost have collected every card in the game.

SWORDF1SH

I'm still playing Dreams

Dr. Pezus

Superhot VR is dang cool when you nail it. Aiming is a bit off imo and throwing is too imprecise but dodging bullets like you're in the matrix and punching dudes is awesome.

Legend

Heaven's Vault is surprising. Very simple game yet has some depth I wasn't expecting. Not a huge fan of the "second phase" with the conlang. It really has nothing to do with the language and is just randomly guessing which shapes will trigger progress.

kitler53

I'm playing Erica.  didn't really know what to expect but kind of good actually. if done with better actors I could see something like this doing well actually. 

Go Up