TV Show Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

May 14, 2019, 05:59 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 06:00 PM by Xevross
I'd have to agree with Legend on this one, but not getting into it though.  :P

I will say i think it's stupid she didn't just go and destroy the red keep and keep the rest of the city intact.  She already had the fear of the people from the dragon.  I feel like just destroying the red keep could have given her some sort of win with the people, possibly.  But she still would have killed some innocents. 

Loved the sequence of her and drogon destroying the scorpions.   She clearly knew from the previous episode that she would need to be evasive when flying around which is why she kept flying up and down to make them have to keep moving the scorpions to get clear shots.
The sequence was visually awesome but I couldn't help but laugh. Sure she learned and was dodging but its just so funny those ballista were 3/3 perfect hits on their first 3 shots from off-screen and then were 0% accurate with their next hundreds of shots.

Also Euron turning up right next to Jaime made me and my friends laugh out loud. Of fudgy course he was there.

Anyway its not just fans who are unhappy with this season, last two game of thrones eps have been rotten on rottentomatoes, with the latest one currently on 46%, the worst in series history. Critics recognise that its gone to shame.