Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cute Pikachu

yeah that star wars trailer looked good. to bad the movie is trying to destroy white people.
:o
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

yeah that star wars trailer looked good. to bad the movie is trying to destroy white people.
They're just compensating for the severe lack of black people in the other films

BananaKing

Dr. Pezus

They're just compensating for the severe lack of black people in the other films
Darth Vader is black tho

Raven

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

Next you're going to say you never heard Darth Vador's voice either.

And at everyone else, don't spoil the movies for him!!! He might not know thebig shockers.
Hmm let me see. Luke I am your father, Boba fett dude dies(???), Vader dies, Death star is destroyed, Something about luke and this girl being siblings but they've kissed before or something and that's all I really know about Star wars.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Hmm let me see. Luke I am your father, Boba fett dude dies(???), Vader dies, Death star is destroyed, Something about luke and this girl being siblings but they've kissed before or something and that's all I really know about Star wars.
You got the gist of it

Raven

You got the gist of it
Except the part about the implications of Luke's sister becoming a naughtiness slave for a short time.

Kerotan

Raven

Anyone see the last witch hunter?  Any good.?
It's a Vin Diesel movie. He's one of those actors that makes me WANT to like his work but I always end up disappointed.

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's a Vin Diesel movie. He's one of those actors that makes me WANT to like his work but I always end up disappointed.
So you have a man crush on vin diesel.

Raven

Kerotan

Raven

Go Up