Stan Lee Has Died at the Age of 95

Started by Xevross, Nov 12, 2018, 06:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

fudge this is sad, I thought he was going to last forever. Thank you for all the great characters you created Stan, we'll never forget you.

Dr. Pezus

RIP. At 95 years old it was time. He leaves a great legacy.

I was thinking at the start of the year that this surely would be the year he died

Xevross

RIP. At 95 years old it was time. He leaves a great legacy.

I was thinking at the start of the year that this surely would be the year he died
Yeah it sounds like he had a lot of health issues. I hope that he has amazing last hurrah in Avengers 4, would be really fitting.

He is the definition a legend, he brought so much fun and entertainment to the lives of so many. Above all though he was a brilliant person, and the world has lost one of its best today.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah it sounds like he had a lot of health issues. I hope that he has amazing last hurrah in Avengers 4, would be really fitting.

He is the definition a legend, he brought so much fun and entertainment to the lives of so many. Above all though he was a brilliant person, and the world has lost one of its best today.
Where did you see that about his health? Didn't know that.

Xevross

Where did you see that about his health? Didn't know that.
In some of these reports its mentioned he had pneumonia.

Dr. Pezus

In some of these reports its mentioned he had pneumonia.
Well that isn't a lot of health issues!

Xevross

Well that isn't a lot of health issues!
"In recent years, Lee had periodically suffered from illnesses, including a bout of pneumonia, US media reported." Give me a break, man!

Dr. Pezus

"In recent years, Lee had periodically suffered from illnesses, including a bout of pneumonia, US media reported." Give me a break, man!
Well that's natural when you're 95!
A bout of pneumonia lol cmon son

the-pi-guy

Jeez, where did you go to med school?

Kerotan

Happy he lived to 95. Leaves a great legacy

darkknightkryta

We all have to go sometime.  Still I wish I get to 95.  R.I.P. Stan.