ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Legend, Aug 13, 2014, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I'm just trying things out.

Please disable adblock and let me know how bad they are lol.

DD_Bwest

I must be missing something...

Spoiler for Hidden:
turned it off and cant find any ads,

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I see tons.

Wait I think I disabled it for you guys. Let me check.

Legend

DD_Bwest

ya i see them now..   whats up with the forum posting an ad..  is that going to pop up "new" on threads?

edit:  hmm prolly not, since its now under my post, 

the-pi-guy

"Click here to view your arrest record now."
This is what I've been searching for. 

the-pi-guy

ya i see them now..   whats up with the forum posting an ad..  is that going to pop up "new" on threads?

edit:  hmm prolly not, since its now under my post, 

It's always the last post it seems.  :)

Legend

No, it's just there for fun!

DD_Bwest

ooo an ad for a service i use...  lol  not interested in the one about scanning my pc lol

DD_Bwest

ooo that one i really dont like...    One pops up over the bottom part of the window and you gotta close it

the banners and thread posts are perfect,  they dont intrude, and load as fast as the rest of the page.

Legend

ooo that one i really dont like...    One pops up over the bottom part of the window and you gotta close it

the banners and thread posts are perfect,  they dont intrude, and load as fast as the rest of the page.

But the one on the index can double my CPM!!!!!!!!

the-pi-guy

Most of them are fine. 
There were a few popups that I had to click close in order to see the forum, but I don't see anymore of those.  Yet.... 

ethomaz

It shows in Portuguese...

"Fix all issues on your PC"

But I'm at phone  ::)

Legend

Alright

I'm going to leave everything as is just so that the system can hopefully start normalizing and so that I can see how much money is actually being generated.

I'm just so amused by this all lol.