DD_Bwest

the double jump/jet pack   is really becoming a thing for fps lol

Xevross

dang it looks really fun. Now I'm considering it again

7H3

i'll wait and see what treyarch does :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

Went back and watched some Destiny...... and I don't give a shame about COD anymore

nnodley

Yep looks pretty much the same as every other FPS.  shame is getting stale and annoying.  Looks like sledgehammer took some bullet points from other games.  Though while not a bad thing it would be nice to see something unique in the COD series, but it's looking like that won't happen.

the-pi-guy

I will also wait for Treyarch. 

ethomaz

All preorders are DAY ZERO EDITION.

http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare/dayzero

Press Release: DAY ZERO EDITION: Players have the exciting opportunity to get access to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare one day early, thanks to the Day Zero Edition. Those that preorder or purchase one of the various collectors' editions, will be able to buy and play the game on November 3, get Double XP for November 3, two special bonus weapons, and the Advanced Arsenal - that features a custom bullet brass exoskeleton and bonus directed energy weapon, the Quantum EM1. Day Zero Edition quantities limited, availability subject to demand and inventory at retailer locations. If Day Zero Edition not available at retailer, pre-order customer may receive a pre-order refund, or may purchase a launch unit and obtain a code to download all Day Zero Edition special content. Visit www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare/dayzero for more information.

Raven

Well... looks like I'm buying a Call of Duty game for the first time since Modern Warfare 2.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah, I'm buying it. It looks like titan fall with out the mechs and better maps. No stupid bot garbage either.

Xevross

I'll buy it if I get bored of AC quickly but I doubt that will happen

7H3

destiny and AC unity will keep me plenty entertained for a while i'm sure
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

looks pretty good actually! i am still gonna buy Destiny and FarCry this year though.

cant wait for the "lol, CoD copies titanfall" comments that we are bound to be getting.

Xevross

lol cod is just copying titanfall clearly here. No point in xbox owners even buying both

Dr. Pezus

cant wait for the "lol, CoD copies titanfall" comments that we are bound to be getting.

lol cod is just copying titanfall clearly here. No point in xbox owners even buying both

Didn't have to wait long. LOL