Started by Dr. Pezus, Aug 05, 2014, 05:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

transistor isnt coming to xbox?

Doesn't seem like it atm

BananaKing

Doesn't seem like it atm

is there official word that it isnt coming to xbox, or just from what we know now?

Dr. Pezus

no man's sky looks boring honestly

I thought it was just me who though this :D

You people...

Xevross

You people...

lol its just not my kind of game. I get bored fast if there's no objective/quest

Raven

transistor isnt coming to xbox?

I don't know if it was said or not but that's what the article claims. Plus, Transistor has been out since May and there is still no word on an X1 release. Looks increasingly unlikely to happen. They did say that other platforms are possible in the future but that was well over a year ago that they said that.

Dr. Pezus

lol its just not my kind of game. I get bored fast if there's no objective/quest

But you play Minecraft?
The game will have an overall objective though. It's just up to you how you tackle it

Dr. Pezus

I don't know if it was said or not but that's what the article claims. Plus, Transistor has been out since May and there is still no word on an X1 release. Looks increasingly unlikely to happen. They did say that other platforms are possible in the future but that was well over a year ago that they said that.

Give it at least half a year. I'm sure it'll come

Xevross

But you play Minecraft?
The game will have an overall objective though. It's just up to you how you tackle it

lol yeah I do and I get bored of vanilla super quick. I like mods because there's lots to do and it takes a while to make but I still get bored  if I play it too much.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

lol yeah I do and I get bored of vanilla super quick. I like mods because there's lots to do and it takes a while to make but I still get bored  if I play it too much.

In that case...

the-pi-guy

3 hours 14 minutes.
That Pi.   8)

7H3

transistor is my favorite indie game i've played this year I hope it does release on the xone and does well.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up