PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

May 31, 2019, 11:09 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:21 PM by DerNebel

If this really pans out then that'd truly be a wild finish for the PS4. Plus with the PS5 looking like a likely holiday release by now, this would mean that the idea some had, that Sony would launch the PS5 just with patched/remastered versions of TLOU2/Death Stranding/Ghost of Tsushima instead of true next gen exclusives becomes less likely, which is good in my book.

BananaKing

GRRMartin from soft game? What the hell is that?

Legend

Yeah wut?

DerNebel

Oh, I just figured that people would have heard about that by now. There are fairly substantial rumours that this E3 Fromsoft is going to unveil a new game, which George R. R. Martin apparently did some consulting on. Supposed to be set in Norse Mythology.

the-pi-guy

So for the past 3 hours, I have been trying to eject my Days Gone game disk from my PS4. But nothing would ever come out. It would just beep 3 times and thats it. I looked up videos online on how to manually eject a disk with a Screwdriver. After realizing I didnt have one small enough, I go over to the nearest Home Depot to buy one.

I come home, try to use the screw driver, and it doesnt fudgy work. I do exactly what this video tells me to do but it didnt work

I keep trying and trying. Tapping the PS4 occasionally, looking at other videos, shaking it out of frustaration.

But then it hits me. Days Gone was something I downloaded over the PSN Store. I never had a game disc to begin with.

Im going to go to bed, but I needed somebody to hear my shameful story so that at least SOMETHING comes outta this, regardless of what that is
I am the biggest Franz Ferdinand in the history of Ps4 ownership, and I just have to share : PS4

Legend

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

Xevross

Feb: TLOU:II (if it sticks)
March: FF7 Remake, Watch Dogs, Animal Crossing
April: Cyberpunk 2077

That's just the games I'm definitely buying, there's plenty more like Ori, Gods & Monsters, Vampire and then Avengers in May. Surely some games have gotta move.

Legend

Haha it's just like 2013. Every game either has to get out in spring or focus on next gen.

Xevross

Man Crash team racing is very hard to adjust back to after Mario Kart, the drift mechanics are so different and Mario Kart is definitely much smoother. I'm having fun with the game so far but definitely having a lot more difficulty than I thought I would.

the-pi-guy

Man Crash team racing is very hard to adjust back to after Mario Kart, the drift mechanics are so different and Mario Kart is definitely much smoother. I'm having fun with the game so far but definitely having a lot more difficulty than I thought I would.
Well MK is the goat.  

Hmmm i don't have any Nintendo systems.  That makes me sad.  

Dr. Pezus

Well MK is the goat.  

Hmmm i don't have any Nintendo systems.  That makes me sad.  
*Pi buys a WiiU*

Xevross

Jun 22, 2019, 02:08 PM Last Edit: Jun 22, 2019, 02:14 PM by Xevross
Well MK is the goat. 

Hmmm i don't have any Nintendo systems.  That makes me sad. 
Yeah man this just makes me realise how amazing mario kart is. After playing MK for so long something just feels off here, the tracks aren't quite as smooth/ well put together as MK and the game just doesn't feel as fun to play. At least it has a good adventure mode though, which MK has been sorely missing since DS.

Edit: that being said, I still am getting used to the controls and trying to learn the tracks properly so it may end up feeling more smooth in the future.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah man this just makes me realise how amazing mario kart is. After playing MK for so long something just feels off here, the tracks aren't quite as smooth/ well put together as MK and the game just doesn't feel as fun to play. At least it has a good adventure mode though, which MK has been sorely missing since DS.
What about battle mode?

Go Up